Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+19
Meoverhere
Libertine
Talos
Unknownman
boris
Gavin
Zambeezi
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
H10
ussuricat
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
Flying Dutchman
Matjaz
Sultan of Wings
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
FoShizzle
23 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by FoShizzle Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 pm

DPRK Preps Nuclear Site Demolition Despite US Summit Doubts

story here

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 4:38 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Interesting - I wonder where else this is going to happen:

US staffer suffers a mild brain injury after hearing a sound.  

https://www.afp.com/en/news/205/us-staffer-suffers-brain-injury-after-sound-incident-china-doc-1596ed2

I suppose "the sound" was the truth somebody told them. It made them suffer.

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 XaO2

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Wed May 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Israeli govt minister tells EU: ‘Go to a thousand, thousand hells’

https://www.rt.com/news/427542-israeli-minister-eu-hells/

If this is the place Zionists don't go, it might be a nice one.
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed May 23, 2018 4:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

https://www.afp.com/en/news/205/us-staffer-suffers-brain-injury-after-sound-incident-china-doc-1596ed2

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 XaO2

lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 4:49 pm

Lucas Tomlinson‏@LucasFoxNews · 12 min.
Air Force training jet crashes in Mississippi hours before Defense Secretary Jim Mattis gives commencement address at U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Status of both pilots not immediately clear: officials

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Wed May 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Chinese aircraft-carrier on his way to Syria. German Russia Today.

https://deutsch.rt.com/32906/international/arabische-und-israelische-quellen-chinesische-militaerberater-und-kriegsmarine-auf-dem-weg-nach-syrien/

I don't believe it. The source is debkafile and it reminds me on two stories some years ago.
-Two Iranian boats were in the Red Sea and Israel was crying wolf. They want to pass the Suez canal. But the Suez canal bureau had no Iranian vessals on their lists.... But this started the whole story and Tehran thought it would be a good idea and did it. lol-
-Two Chinese vessals were passing the Suez canal and the press was crying. The whole Chinese fleet is entering the Mediterranean! But the only aircraft carrier China had at this time was just cruising in the Pacific Ocean and the vessals were visiting Bulgarian and Russian harbours in the Black Sea. lol

The German Russia Today is crazy. They have this article on their news page, but it's from 2015.

Last edited by Ptolemaios on Wed May 23, 2018 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Angelo John Gage‏@AngeloJohnGage · 35 sek.
How did it go from Mexico paying for the wall, to now, crowd-funding for the wall which we end up paying for it anyway?

90 trillion D chess.

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 23, 2018 5:34 pm

@Lee_Saks
54m54 minutes ago

POMPEO SAYS SEEKING MEETING WITH ALLIES, INCLUDING EUROPEANS, IN EARLY OR MID-JUNE ON NEXT STEPS TO RESOLVING #IRAN NUCLEAR ISSUES: RTRS. #OOTT

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 5d17a6d79c1cd4adc1b389aa4a52317a

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:Chinese aircraft-carrier on his way to Syria. German Russia Today.

https://deutsch.rt.com/32906/international/arabische-und-israelische-quellen-chinesische-militaerberater-und-kriegsmarine-auf-dem-weg-nach-syrien/

I don't believe it. The source is debkafile and it reminds me on two stories some years ago.
-Two Iranian boats were in the Red Sea and Israel was crying wolf. They want to pass the Suez canal. But the Suez canal bureau had no Iranian vessals on their lists.... But this started the whole story and Tehran thought it would be a good idea and did it. lol-
-Two Chinese vessals were passing the Suez canal and the press was crying. The whole Chinese fleet is entering the Mediterranean! But the only aircraft carrier China had at this time was just cruising in the Pacific Ocean and the vessals were visiting Bulgarian and Russian harbours in the Black Sea. lol

The German Russia Today is crazy. They have this article on their news page, but it's from 2015.

Debka even wrote that Chinese aircraft-carrier is docked in Tartous 3 years ago:

https://www.debka.com/a-chinese-aircraft-carrier-docks-at-tartus-to-support-russian-iranian-military-buildup/

Since then I'm waiting for Chinese sailors to turn off their cloaking device...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 pm

It was probably his conscience.

Edit: Dammit, somebody already did that joke ^^^ Very Happy

Last edited by Mr Badger on Wed May 23, 2018 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 pm

News_Executive‏ @News_Executive · 52 min.
BREAKING: Russian FM Lavrov is to visit North Korea on May 31st.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AP Politics‏@AP_Politics · 8 min.
BREAKING: Pompeo says US won't tolerate Russian interference in 2018 US elections, will counter 'continued' efforts to do so.

Perhaps they need to clean up the interference of their own agencies and other US citizens before starting to concentrate too much on foreign "interference".

As we all know, their own interference in elections around the world is using all means available including assassinations and warfare.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed May 23, 2018 5:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Heston13

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 5:57 pm

AFP news agency‏@AFP · 40 min.
#BREAKING Pompeo says US-North Korea summit 'up to Kim'

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 5:59 pm

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Dd5HUEUVQAAy8Y9

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Ron Paul‏@RonPaul · 24 sek.
There is no 4D chess being played here: https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/photos/a.10150115112081686.277590.6233046685/10156666276796686/?type=3 …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed May 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:Israeli govt minister tells EU: ‘Go to a thousand, thousand hells’

https://www.rt.com/news/427542-israeli-minister-eu-hells/

If this is the place Zionists don't go, it might be a nice one.

Go to a thousand, thousand hells?!

It sounds like listening to a zealot Mufti.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Ron Paul
@RonPaul
19 min.
US Names 18th Afghan War Commander -- Are We Turning The Corner Yet? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Wael
@WaelAlRussi
1 min.
Melbourne Australia.

Spoiler:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Yemen:

Yemen Observer
@YemeniObserv
7 min.
Pro-Hadi forces received armored Toyota for offensive on #Harad town in #Hajja province.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd5bGtBU0AA8gE0.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd5bKr5U8AAP_O5.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd5bOyEV4AApebi.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd5baa9VQAAq56t.jpg

Yemen Observer
@YemeniObserv
6 min.
Pro-Hadi forces in Harad area.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd5cPXGVwAA-s1H.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd5cSw4U0AA3k5X.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd5cVbhUQAA_GVV.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd5chUHV4AAllf4.jpg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 7:52 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
32 min.
18 More Ukrainian Soldiers Killed In Clashes Near Gorlovka: DPR Defense Minister http://dlvr.it/QTrwMh

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 23, 2018 8:21 pm

@Lee_Saks
1h1 hour ago

CHINA DEPLOYS MORE SURFACE-TO-AIR MISSILES ON DISPUTED ISLANDS: FOX

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Wed May 23, 2018 8:27 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ron Paul
@RonPaul
19 min.
US Names 18th Afghan War Commander -- Are We Turning The Corner Yet? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

The US of A / CIA have overthrown 14 governments

among which was Iranian Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh in 1953
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

also

Guatemala, 1954
1959 in Haiti
Congo, 1960
Dominican Republic, 1961
South Vietnam, 1963
Brazil, 1964
1969 in Uruguay
1971 in Bolivia
Chile, 1973
1976 in Argentina
1980 in El Salvador
Nicaragua 1981
1989 in Panama
1990 in Peru

and then more...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

Suspect

First was the Hawaiian monarchy

1893: Kingdom of Hawaii
Hawaii in Oceania (-mini map -rivers).svg

Anti-monarchial elements, mostly Americans, in Hawaii, engineered the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii. On January 17, 1893, the native monarch, Queen Lili'uokalani, was overthrown. Hawaii was initially reconstituted as an independent republic, but the ultimate goal of the action was the annexation of the islands to the United States, which was finally accomplished in 1898.

Suspect

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed May 23, 2018 8:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Dd5HUEUVQAAy8Y9

lol!

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Flmao11

Oh and by the way :

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Meme_a11

Razz

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed May 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Trump to recognise the syrian golan heights as israeli land.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel-usa-exclu/exclusive-israeli-minister-says-u-s-may-soon-recognize-israels-hold-on-golan-idUSKCN1IO2YU

Trump has gone full greater israel project.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Titan6669 wrote:Trump to recognise the syrian golan heights as israeli land.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel-usa-exclu/exclusive-israeli-minister-says-u-s-may-soon-recognize-israels-hold-on-golan-idUSKCN1IO2YU

Trump has gone full greater israel project.

Welcome. And yes, he went...

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 ED-Briefs-chabad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
30 min.
Israel Warns Damascus Not to Use Air Defenses Against Israeli Jets Inside Syria -

https://muraselon.com/en/2018/05/israel-warns-damascus-not-to-use-air-defenses-against-israeli-jets-inside-syria/

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Libya:

Alwasat Libya
@alwasatengnews
3 min.
Khalifa Haftar: Liberation of #Derna is imminent.. fair trials will be afforded to those who surrender themselves. #Libya
http://en.alwasat.ly/news/libya/206735 …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 10:22 pm

The Associated Press
@AP
3 hod.
BREAKING: Federal judge says President Donald Trump cannot block his critics on Twitter without violating the First Amendment.

Wtf is going on?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 10:33 pm

Lol what the hell?

https://twitter.com/feukz/status/999220228633649154

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next