Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible coup / revolution in Egypt

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Possible coup / revolution in Egypt Empty Possible coup / revolution in Egypt

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:33 pm

E-V13 wrote:

It looks like the days of Trump's "favourite dictator" could be numbered.

It would be hillarious if both of them go out at the same time.

Possible coup / revolution in Egypt Dke38d10

Possible coup / revolution in Egypt 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possible coup / revolution in Egypt Empty Re: Possible coup / revolution in Egypt

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:36 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible coup / revolution in Egypt Empty Re: Possible coup / revolution in Egypt

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:37 pm

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:41 pm

More videos from Egypt:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:42 pm

This reminds me Turkey failed coup very much...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Possible coup / revolution in Egypt 949160760

We are with you Egyptian brothers. Sisi the Saudi-Israeli lackey must go.

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:52 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This reminds me Turkey failed coup very much...

I don't think so bro. In Turkey they didn't have public support, even main Erdogan opposition CHP was against the coup, while in Egypt if the people on the streets grow anything could happen. There were millions against Mubarak in 2011 revolution who I am sure wouldn't have wanted another general who was puppet of the Americans and Israel.

Last edited by E-V13 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:56 pm

Possible coup / revolution in Egypt 3185100234 Possible coup / revolution in Egypt 3185100234 Possible coup / revolution in Egypt 3185100234 Possible coup / revolution in Egypt 3185100234

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:00 pm

E-V13 wrote:

I don't think so bro. In Turkey they didn't have public support, while in Egypt if the people on the streets grow anything could happen. There were millions against Morsi in 2011 revolution who I am sure wouldn't have wanted another general who was puppet of the Americans and Israel.

Well, on other hand consider this: Sisi is US/zio bitch. But if, similary as in Turkey, Russia gonna save his life, as they did to Erdogan, then...

Don't forget that the relations over there are quite complicated, Egypt may be unsure over Palestine etc. and CIA loves to overthrow unreliable puppets.

Just an idea, we gonna see where all of this will lead.

cyclops

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
E-V13 wrote:

I don't think so bro. In Turkey they didn't have public support, while in Egypt if the people on the streets grow anything could happen. There were millions against Morsi in 2011 revolution who I am sure wouldn't have wanted another general who was puppet of the Americans and Israel.

Well, on other hand consider this: Sisi is US/zio bitch. But if, similary as in Turkey, Russia gonna save his life, as they did to Erdogan, then...

Don't forget that the relations over there are quite complicated, Egypt may be unsure over Palestine etc. and CIA loves to overthrow unreliable puppets.

cyclops

btw i meant against Mubarak in 2011 revolution, not Morsi Very Happy

I don't think Russia will interfere if its a mass uprising and a revolution. Trump called Sisi his favourite dictator and he is strongly supported by MBS as he removed from power the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, there is strong USA-Saudi-Sisi alliance, remember Sisi, Trump and Salman holding the globe together? This could be a chance for Muslim Brotherhood too for revenge for the coup against Morsi, as they have still millions of supporters in Egypt, if MB get involved in this revolution massively then it could be an answer from Erdogan for Libya where the Sisi supported LNA attacked the Muslim Brotherhood affiliated GNA. As you said relations there are quite complicated, we will have to wait and see.

Last edited by E-V13 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:10 pm

Crowds are shouting traitor is that because Sisi is seen as Israel puppet?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:18 pm

E-V13 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
E-V13 wrote:

cyclops

I don't think Russia will interfere if its a mass uprising and a revolution. Trump called Sisi his favourite dictator and he is strongly supported by MBS as he removed from power the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, there is strong USA-Saudi-Sisi alliance, remember Sisi, Trump and Salman holding the globe together? This could be a chance for Muslim Brotherhood too for revenge for the coup against Morsi, as they have still millions of supporters in Egypt, if MB get involved in this revolution massively then it could be an answer from Erdogan for Libya where the Sisi supported attacked the Muslim Brotherhood affiliated GNA. As you said relations there are quite complicated, we will have to wait and see.

Well, Erdogan harbored NATO trained jihadists and invested gillions in expectation of regima change in Syria. And it took one failed coup, possible suppeorted by the US, and one little favor from Russia to almost 180 degrees turn. Most of the guys in the region have shaky throne. So they are more about power than about ideology eventually.

My comparison with Turkey originated mainly from the unexpected start of the protest. It's one night event, with thousands involved. On other hand, in turkey it was attempted military coup, that's important difference.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:20 pm

Talos wrote:Crowds are shouting traitor is that because Sisi is seen as Israel puppet?

I don't really know bro, but I think it has something with Sisi wasting public funds to built his palace. Information went viral last couple of days and has escalated this night.

King Boris III to von Ribentrop: "My nation fights only on the Balkans, where there are our ethnic lands, not on any other front or in Africa. If I send troops to the Eastern Front, they will all desert to the Russians together with the military brass musicians!" (during their meeting in the summer of 1942 in Berlin, when the King was asked to send Bulgarian troops to the Eastern Front or help Rommel in Africa.)
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:21 pm

I have always wondered why there hasn't been a uprising against Sisi yet. There are tonnes of weapons in Egypt as many of them always make it into Gaza so if you can smuggle weapons to Gaza you can smuggle them anywhere in Egypt and bordering countries like Sudan, South Sudan and Libya are lawless and a weapons smuggler dream.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
E-V13 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
E-V13 wrote:

cyclops

I don't think Russia will interfere if its a mass uprising and a revolution. Trump called Sisi his favourite dictator and he is strongly supported by MBS as he removed from power the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, there is strong USA-Saudi-Sisi alliance, remember Sisi, Trump and Salman holding the globe together? This could be a chance for Muslim Brotherhood too for revenge for the coup against Morsi, as they have still millions of supporters in Egypt, if MB get involved in this revolution massively then it could be an answer from Erdogan for Libya where the Sisi supported attacked the Muslim Brotherhood affiliated GNA. As you said relations there are quite complicated, we will have to wait and see.

Well, Erdogan harbored NATO trained jihadists and invested gillions in expectation of regima change in Syria. And it took one failed coup, possible suppeorted by the US, and one little favor from Russia to almost 180 degrees turn. Most of the guys in the region have shaky throne. So they are more about power than about ideology eventually.

My comparison with Turkey originated mainly from the unexpected start of the protest. It's one night event, with thousands involved. On other hand, in turkey it was attempted military coup, that's important difference.

Yes, for sure. It looks like most Egyptians just want better lives and that everything started when it came out few days ago that Sisi wasted public funds.
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:25 pm

King Boris III to von Ribentrop: "My nation fights only on the Balkans, where there are our ethnic lands, not on any other front or in Africa. If I send troops to the Eastern Front, they will all desert to the Russians together with the military brass musicians!" (during their meeting in the summer of 1942 in Berlin, when the King was asked to send Bulgarian troops to the Eastern Front or help Rommel in Africa.)
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:30 pm

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:37 pm

E-V13 wrote:
Talos wrote:Crowds are shouting traitor is that because Sisi is seen as Israel puppet?

I don't really know bro, but I think it has something with Sisi wasting public funds to built his palace. Information went viral last couple of days and has escalated this night.

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:44 pm

So you guys posted the sock thread from Whittaker's forum in which he made people to wear socks in celebration of the Egyptian revolution in 2011 and there is a revolution in Egypt in the same day... What are the odds?

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:53 pm

The guy who posted the video accusing Sisi of corruption and wasting public funds has made a new video.

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:57 pm

E-V13 wrote:So you guys posted the sock thread from Whittaker's forum in which he made people to wear socks in celebration of the Egyptian revolution in 2011 and there is a revolution in Egypt in the same day... What are the odds?

Well, in celebration of new Egyptian revolution we should share photos of well dressed socks, in refusal of floppy ones!

pirat

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:05 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:11 am

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:23 am

Not sure if thjat's the way to go...

But well mentioned revenge of Muslim Brotherhood earlier I guess...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamonten Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:51 am

It won't end well.
At least al'Sisi manage to hold it all together.

Without him, with Arab-Iran matter and Israel in interrim state...
I'd say, it looks very much like the very thing I was awaiting for: a great chaos to write off the fall of existing financial system.

Most of all - because Aramco attack AND chaos in Egypt (i.e. Suez) at the same time is a bit too much of a coincidence for me.

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - Brandon Sanderson, "The Way of Kings"
"Russia is the great Christian country with rich Islamic history" - Vladimir Solovyov (Russian Jew)
Quos Iupiter perdere vult, dementat.
"Europe can wait while the Russian tsar fishes." - Alexander III The Peacemaker

Ask Tamonten
From Rus' to Russia - a concert on the Red Square at the Day of Russia 2015

Remember that future is always proceeded by its shadows.
Tamonten
Tamonten

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:01 am

Bessma Momani
@b_momani
City of Monsoura in Egypt. Stomping on Sisi image....

https://mobile.twitter.com/b_momani/status/1175171741007659008

Wow if sisi falls so will Haftar basically leaving Turkey with huge influence in Libya and Egypt and Iran, Turkey and Qatar all strongly support Hamas so the amount of weapons going to Gaza will increase by a 100 times.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:33 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next