Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Meoverhere
ShockJock
Talos
Libertine
FoShizzle
Terviseks
Humanity Blows
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
15 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:25 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
12 hod.
#Houthi forces kill several Sudanese fighters in southern #Saudi Arabia https://aml.ink/PZhZM #Sudan #Yemen

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 LittleWanBlackpanther-max-1mb

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:44 am

I feel really strange. There will be "huge" army parade in occassion of 100th anniversary of the founding of Czechoslovakia.

We are going to celebrate 100th anniversary of something, that did not last for 100 years, and we will use a bunch of mercenaries, who works for the globalists, to remark this false glory...

https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/487425-obri-prehlidka-k-vyroci-republiky-se-chystala-dva-roky-nataceli-jsme-pri-generalce.html

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by God bless America Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:41 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
15 sek.
Iran Threatens To Shoot Down US Military Helicopters In Persian Gulf

https://southfront.org/iran-threatens-to-shoot-down-us-military-helicopters-in-persian-gulf/

Well, it's PERSIAN gulf, not American...

They would be well-advised not to do that unless they have a death wish.
God bless America
God bless America

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:31 am

american death wish satan yes the russian angel comes

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by God bless America Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:28 am

luda wrote:american death wish satan yes the russian angel comes

Lol what? Only a delusional mind would think that Russia can beat us in a war. We have tons of military bases all over the globe while Russia only has a few bases outside of the country. Not much global power to project there, huh?
God bless America
God bless America

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:35 am

God bless America wrote:

Lol what? Only a delusional mind would think that Russia can beat us in a war. We have tons of military bases all over the globe while Russia only has a few bases outside of the country. Not much global power to project there, huh?

how is Afghanistan going?
How did you go in Vietnam?
How is Iraq going?
i think you are in the wrong place.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by God bless America Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:47 am

b wrote:
God bless America wrote:

How is Iraq going?

My place is GLP and I just came here to visit. It's solely anti-American around here so here I am giving an opposing viewpoint. Different opinions always make forums better.
God bless America
God bless America

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:42 am

I realized this more than 10 years ago when I first saw the Boston Dynamics videos on youtube.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:45 am

by God bless America Today at 7:47 am
My place is GLP and I just came here to visit. It's solely anti-American around here so here I am giving an opposing viewpoint. Different opinions always make forums better.

Just make more sense than your MAGA foreign policy, no one is anti-American unless you force your imperialist views on others. Enjoy more plurality and real news here compared to your propaganda MSM machinery at home.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:47 am

God bless America wrote:
b wrote:
God bless America wrote:

How is Iraq going?

Anti-American? No, there are those of us who are Americans that recognize that our country is run by bankers and has been since 1913. That ever since the state of Israel was established, we've been fighting wars on their behalf. Read my sig and understand what America is really about, do some research on your own, and stop being a blind, flag waving American NPC.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:00 am

Humanity Blows wrote:
God bless America wrote:
b wrote:
God bless America wrote:

How is Iraq going?

Anti-American? No, there are those of us who are Americans that recognize that our country is run by bankers and has been since 1913. That ever since the state of Israel was established, we've been fighting wars on their behalf. Read my sig and understand what America is really about, do some research on your own, and stop being a blind, flag waving American NPC.

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2713748720

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:01 am

God bless America wrote:
b wrote:
God bless America wrote:

How is Iraq going?

To point out the truth is not anti-American. it is pro truth.

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:09 am

God bless America wrote:
b wrote:
God bless America wrote:

How is Iraq going?

It is funny, to me, that when asked how America did in it's wars against poor countries is some how proof this site is anti-American. I guess you do know the answers to those questions.
If you love your country, please get out and read the whole Declaration of Independence.
Please note the bits about getting involved in foreign wars.
Here are some links to help you.
http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETroXvRFoKY

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:09 am

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 am

God bless America wrote:

It would be a hellish war. Let's hope it never comes to that point. I have discussed often with family members the military strength of USA and how many people from different parts of the world believe it to be weak. Huge mistake.
Hello and welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:11 am

God bless America wrote:
b wrote:
God bless America wrote:

How is Iraq going?

Oh, here come's the good, old "anti-American" card when naked truth is too uncomfortable. Naturally it's same bullshit as "anti-semitism" card played every time zionists are criticized for their wrongdoings and lies. The fact is that it's your American government and your American elites, who are anti-American because they act in the name of special interest groups and foreign entities. They don't serve to their people and country, they steal US taxes and they send US soldiers to die for their globalist agenda somewhere, where they have no right to be. The ones, who rightfully points that out, are much more pro-American, regardless where they are from, than any deluded #MAGA #TrumpTrain fanatic, who refuses to see the obvious - Trump's regime is just extension of the globalist owned American governments known from last decades.

Oh, and of course Russia would, and likely will, kick US Army ass. US army can't even beat Talibani horseback riders, nor even a bunch of ragtag ISIS militants somewhere in the middle of God forgotten piece of desert in Syria. It's really pathetic now to watch US designated international terrorists are pardonned and allowed to come back to Afghanistan under the Trump's regime watch. Lol.

Welcome on the board btw...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:18 am

God bless America wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
15 sek.
Iran Threatens To Shoot Down US Military Helicopters In Persian Gulf

https://southfront.org/iran-threatens-to-shoot-down-us-military-helicopters-in-persian-gulf/

Well, it's PERSIAN gulf, not American...

They would be well-advised not to do that unless they have a death wish.

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Screen-Shot-2016-02-10-at-10.18.19-AM-e1455131340610

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:37 am

Libertine wrote:
God bless America wrote:

It would be a hellish war. Let's hope it never comes to that point. I have discussed often with family members the military strength of USA and how many people from different parts of the world believe it to be weak. Huge mistake.
Hello and welcome.

Well, it's Sun Tzu 101:

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

US boasts over it's military might thus it's weak.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:51 am

Interesting. Turkish army attacks US backed Kurdish militants around Jarablus:

@op_shield
1 hod.
#Breaking

Turkish army artillery shelling on Pkk positions around Zormagar, east of Jarablus.

TSK Cerablus doğusundaki Zormagar köyü civarındaki Pkk hedeflerine topçu atışı gerçekleştiriyor.

Location: http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.835600&lon=38.035977&z=16&m=w …

@op_shield
58 min.
At least 15 shells targeted the Pkk-held Zormagar east of Jarablus.

Pkk kontrolündeki Zormagar'a ~15 topçu atışı yapıldı.

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 DqlT5LrXQAAE_oz

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:54 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:57 am

TOLOnews
@TOLOnews
1 hod.
BREAKING- Pakistan embassy in Kabul confirms release of Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, the co-founder of Taliban movement and Mullah Abdul Samad Sani, also called Samad Sani, a Taliban commander.

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Giphy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:08 am

Deir Ezzor:

ثائر الثورة السورية
@VivaRevolt
12 hod.před 12 hodinami
Víc
ISIS has captured Al-Baghuz Fawqani from SDF,Situation is critical

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
3 hod.
Reports that #IS tried to infiltrate #SAA positions near Al Bukamal from Baghuz area. Its not clear if they control the whole town or only some parts. Its also unclear what #SDF controls SE #DeirEzzor

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Dqk-pGeXQAAw5Rr

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
15 min.
Baghuz under #IS control. Shajlah contested #IS advancing towards Baghuz Tahtani and #Iraq border. PMU closed that area Air strikes reported on Susah and Hajin SE #DeirEzzor

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 DqlhrdKWoAAzRdh

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:16 pm

Deir Ezzor:

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
23 s
#SDF lost all positions in southern part of SE #DeirEzzor pocket after month and a half of fierce battles...Lots of questions to be asked

Al Arabiya English
@AlArabiya_Eng
3 min.
A #Syria|n Democratic Forces commander, asking not to be named, confirmed the SDF retreat from the Hajin pocket near the #Iraq|i border seven weeks into an offensive.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/10/28/ISIS-ousts-US-backed-forces-from-east-Syria-holdout-.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Golan heights:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
1 hod.
Syrians in occupied #Golan Heights reject Israeli elections https://aml.ink/xarXp  #Israel #Syria

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Deir Ezzor:

Bosni
@Bosni94
4 min.
#source US jets bombed military vehicles left by SDF in Sousah and SE of it.

#source American and French troops withdraw their artillery from the temporary base near Hajin to the Tanak oil and gas field.

#SAA source #DeZ Daesh does not control Al-Baghuz Fawqani (8 hours ago)

Syria Scope
@syriaa_scope_en
36 min.
#US Forces Abandon Base "#Hajeen" East of #Deir_Ezzor.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:01 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
6 min.
Ukrainian forces deploy armored fighting vehicles to contact line - Lugansk militias

http://tass.com/world/1028218

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Krimou
@Krimou_DzMilObs
1 hod.
Israel’s Iron Dome was unable to intercept two thirds of Hamas’s rockets - experts http://wpristav.ru/news/zheleznyj_kupol_izrailja_ne_smog_perekhvatit_dve_treti_raket_khamas_ehksperty/2018-10-28-22762 …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Apparently, Magabomber was Russian agent. So thinks Washington Post:

Doug Henwood
@DougHenwood
13 hod.
The liberal bourgeoisie has lost its mind. Sayoc was somehow connected to The Russians™️?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/10/27/mail-bomb-suspect-made-numerous-references-facebook-russian-associates-echoed-pro-kremlin-views/ …

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 DqjS0tKX0AEKm5M

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Russia10

#14 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 217aad10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:18 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
1 min
Head Of Ukraine’s National Oil And Gas Company Says His Country Is “Classic Failed Case” http://dlvr.it/Qplr2l

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next