Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate

+3
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Humanity Blows
7 posters

Go down

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Empty Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:22 pm

A friend of mine showed me this yesterday and I wanted to make a separate thread to share this with you all. I don't know if any of you already knew about this, but if you haven't, check this shit out. A picture is literally worth a thousand words, so without further adieu :

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Hidden10

If you want to do this, just simply select Tajik and translate to English and type "pe" then enter. Then hit the space bar and type it again and hit enter. Keep adding to it like that and it just goes on and on...

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate 2924852245

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate The_More_You_Notice

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Empty Re: Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:50 pm

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate 2924852245 Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate 2924852245 Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate 2924852245

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Captur18

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Empty Re: Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Captur19

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:57 pm

And just another "pe":

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Captur20

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Captur21

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Captur22

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Fucking unbelieveable, isn't it?

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:15 pm

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate ElasticPleasedAnnelida-size_restricted

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:15 pm

Yes my friend, EXACTLY! My friend referenced that very movie when showing me this.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:33 pm

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Captur23

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate ED-Briefs-chabad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:35 pm

What the fucking fuck????

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Mr Badger wrote:What the fucking fuck????

Remarkable, isn't it?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:24 pm

That's bizarre. When I go to google translate, it just translates pe as "on", so I have a screen full of "on on on on on". I wonder if it's a European thing. Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate 1854299768
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:30 pm

FoShizzle wrote:That's bizarre.  When I go to google translate, it just translates pe as "on", so I have a screen full of "on on on on on".  I wonder if it's a European thing.  Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate 1854299768

I'm in the U.S. and Zod is in Europe and it does it when we both try it.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:32 pm

FoShizzle wrote:That's bizarre.  When I go to google translate, it just translates pe as "on", so I have a screen full of "on on on on on".  I wonder if it's a European thing.  Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate 1854299768

HB is from the US as well and it works for him, too. It starts to translate from Tajik after the 3rd "pe".

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Jew_ne10

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate 1191238718

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:27 pm

You're targeted people!

Sort of like when everyone in my workshop got the Presidential Alert text but me. Razz
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:07 am

works in other langs - Spanish for sure

Linux 4ever - Derbian (unstable)
Lupus
Lupus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 am

Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Dafuq_10Hidden Algorithm in Google Translate Spanis10

strange

Linux 4ever - Derbian (unstable)
Lupus
Lupus

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:10 pm

so strange...

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:07 pm

GOOGLE CAN AVOID LEGAL ACTION, FINE IF IT JOINS RUSSIAN REGISTER OF PROHIBITED WEBSITES BY NOV 26 - ROSKOMNADZOR DEPUTY HEAD SUBBOTIN
ROSKOMNADZOR INVITES GOOGLE REPRESENTATIVES TO ATTEND ISSUANCE OF VIOLATION PROTOCOL ON NOV 26 - PRESS SECRETARY
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:28 am

A full analysis, Tajik > English:

(Note: The sequence does end, and which point additions of "pe" merely create a new sentence in the same sequence.)

pe = pe
pe pe = pe pe
pe pe pe = People worship
pe pe pe pe = Here are the times
pe pe pe pe pe = People from all walks of life
pe pe pe pe pe pe = Lift up your eyes
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = worshiping the people
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = people from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = worshiped people from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = people from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = worship all around the people
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = people from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = people from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = people from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = people from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = people who live in idol worship
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = worshipers of the nations
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = to worship the people of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = rarely be worshiped in the nations of the nations
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Sermon on the Mount of Bounty
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = rarely be worshiped in Jehovah's name
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = a people of all nations, who lived in the land of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = rarely be worshiped in the nations of the inhabited earth
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Towards the rest of the people of Israel, who lived in the land of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = earthly people are worshiping the people of the land
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Towards the people of Nineveh, in the twelfth year of Euphrates,
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = I want to worship Ehud people, and enjoy the people of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = I want to worship the people of Israel, and to the people of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = I live in a city called the people of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Sodom of Juda to Juda
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = rarely lived in the land of Israel.
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in God's name, worship the people of Israel, and enjoy God's favor
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in God's Peacekeeping
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in God's Estimated People
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in God's Peacekeeping
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in the Sermon on the Mount of Bounty
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in God's Peacon of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in a person who is not a Christian or a Christian.
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in God's Peacon of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in a person who is not a Christian or a Christian or a Christian or a Christian.
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in God's Peacon of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Believe in God's Peacon of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = A person who lives in a city or a people live in a nation
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of the people of Israel.
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Being borne of the people of Israel, who lived in the mountain of the sun or people
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = A person who lives in the same way as to live in the city of Israel
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Being borne of the people of Israel in the light of the present day of Eid al-Adha
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Being borne of the people of Israel is a great nation of people living in the light of the sunset of people living in the light of the sunset of worship.
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Being borne of the people of Israel is a people who live in a great nation.
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel.
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. pe
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. pe pe

After this, the sequence continues to repeat, with the final portion switching between "the peoples' state of Israel" and "the mountain of worship".

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:35 am

"Pe is the seventeenth letter of the Semitic abjads, including Phoenician Pē Phoenician [], Hebrew Pē פ, Aramaic Pē [], Syriac Pē ܦ, and Arabic Fāʼ ف (in abjadi order).

The original sound value is a voiceless bilabial plosive: /p/; it retains this value in most Semitic languages except for Arabic, which having lost /p/ now uses it to render a voiceless labiodental fricative /f/.

The Phoenician letter gave rise to the Greek Pi (Π), Latin P, and Cyrillic П.

Pe is usually assumed to come from a pictogram of a “mouth” (in Hebrew pe; in Arabic, فا fah).

In gematria, Pe represents the number 80. Its final form represents 800 but this is rarely used, Tav written twice (400+400) being used instead."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pe_(letter)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum