Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
shachalnur
FoShizzle
boris
Gavin
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
Mr Badger
Nuke68
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:37 am

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Assad-11

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:44 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Assad-11

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Goddam10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:38 am

AFP news agency
@AFP
US officials held top-secret talks with Venezuelan military officers to discuss plans to oust President Nicolas Maduro, according to a report in the New York Times

I am no fan of maduro but i hope Maduro and his supporters fight it would be sickening to see America gain control of venezuelan huge oil resources so easily. This will also encourage America to sanction more countries in order to get pro American governments.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:43 am

Talos wrote:
AFP news agency
@AFP
US officials held top-secret talks with Venezuelan military officers to discuss plans to oust President Nicolas Maduro, according to a report in the New York Times

I am no fan of maduro but i hope Maduro and his supporters fight it would be sickening to see America gain control of venezuelan huge oil resources so easily. This will also encourage America to sanction more countries in order to get pro American governments.

Depending on what happens in Syria this weekend, I think Venezuela will be the last thing on the U.S.'s mind when all is said and done.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:49 am

AFP news agency
@AFP
·
#BREAKING
The two leading groups in Iraq's parliament call on American backed prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to resign, after lawmakers held an emergency meeting on the unrest shaking Basra
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:51 am

Sayed Abolfazl
@IRI_SEAMAN
6 min.
Odpověď uživateli @nukesn_missiles
Two high rank (PDKI leaders)name:Soheila Ghaderi and Hashem Azizi killed due to IRGC missile strike .
.rest in hell.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DmlSzgNWsAEtFRF

PDKI is US/Saudi supported organization and its ally is US supported MEK cult...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:53 am

Anti-terror police called in to the incident in Barnsley.

https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/counter-terrorism-detectives-investigating-barnsley-15127234

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:53 am

Humanity Blows wrote:
Talos wrote:
AFP news agency
@AFP

Depending on what happens in Syria this weekend, I think Venezuela will be the last thing on the U.S.'s mind when all is said and done.

Yep now that we know Trump wanted to assassinate Assad last time a false flag happened I think this time they are going to try to destroy syrian fighter jets or hit the presidential palace and other key goverment buildings.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:56 am

Hama:

Syrian Strategic Researches
@Syrian_SR
3 min.
The terrorists in North #Hama CS shelled the village of Salhab with Grad rockets.

No casualties reported.

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
21 s
Russian air force attacks HTS in Khan Sheykhun. In my opinion, Turkey supports actions against HTS in this specific region.

This is where one of "chemical attacks" happened previously.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:01 am

[quote="KneelB4Zod!"]

Sayed Abolfazl
@IRI_SEAMAN
6 min.
Odpověď uživateli @nukesn_missiles
Two high rank (PDKI leaders)name:Soheila Ghaderi and Hashem Azizi killed due to IRGC missile strike .
.rest in hell.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DmlSzgNWsAEtFRF

PDKI is US/Saudi supported organization and its ally is US supported MEK cult...[/quote

Wow no wonder why America, Saudi Arabia and Israel are so afraid of Iran because they are the first muslim country to produce such long range guided weapons with such accuracy independently. These weapons will be passed on to Hezbollah, Hamas and the syrian government that's what they are afraid of.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:16 am

Talos wrote:
Wow no wonder why America, Saudi Arabia and Israel are so afraid of Iran because they are the first muslim country to produce such long range guided weapons with such accuracy independently.
These weapons will be passed on to Hezbollah, Hamas and the syrian government that's what they are afraid of.
https://twitter.com/Antibullshit12/status/1018720994998054912/video/1

Fajr5C precision MLRS

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:19 am

And as usually...:

The Intercept
@theintercept
11 min.
The man behind the Barcelona attacks was on police radar for years. How did they let it happen?

https://theintercept.com/2018/09/03/las-ramblas-terrorist-attacks-es-satty/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

Live Feed on some protest/riot. i think in Greece
http://takemelive.com/external/rtrawsrv1

Last edited by b on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:33 am

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 632885762

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:37 am

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:56 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:57 am

Idlib/Hama:

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
3 min.
Militants targeted #SAA positions in western #Hama CS with Grad rockets

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DmlbRBaX4AEQn8J

Homs:

Hamza sulyman
@hamza_780
10 min.
Weapons and munitions left behind by terrorists discovered in al-Rastan, Homs -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/weapons-and-munitions-left-behind-by-terrorists-discovered-in-al-rastan-homs/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:58 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
9 s
Iranian Oil Exports To China Hit 874,000 Bpd In August | http://OilPrice.com https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Iranian-Oil-Exports-To-China-Hit-874000-Bpd-In-August.html … #oilprice

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:10 am

Ministry of Defense of Russia and @tvzvezda prepared the final video, dedicated to the IV Army International Games-2018, which included all the brightest, most spectacular and tense episodes of the past competitions

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:21 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
10 min.
(LEAD) Moon sends envoys to China, Japan to explain outcome of N. Korea visit

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2018/09/07/0301000000AEN20180907007052315.html?sns=tw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:31 am

Javad Zarif
@JZarif
5 min.
Trump regime flip-flops are truly comical. One week, its talking point is that we are "squandering" our resources abroad, the next week it’s that we’ve not financially supported the Palestinians enough. #makeupyourmind

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:42 am

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
7 s
Maybe the best frontline map of #Idlib, made by @OmerOzkizilcik

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DmluIpxW4AIkvKw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:46 am

Ashkan
@Zarathoustra96
8 s
ISIS has reportedly seized the first important town in Nigeria after years of guerilla.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:48 am

Best Idlib Map Smile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmluIpxW4AIkvKw.jpg

dang it zod... hahaha Basketball

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:50 am

Zambeezi wrote:Best Idlib Map Smile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmluIpxW4AIkvKw.jpg

dang it zod... hahaha

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:51 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:05 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ashkan
@Zarathoustra96
8 s
ISIS has reportedly seized the first important town in Nigeria after years of guerilla.

Edward
@DonKlericuzio
13 sek.
My contacts in the organization confirmed seizures of large quantities of weaponry from the Nigerian security forces when they overran their bases, including vehicles, arms and ammunition.
Unfortunately, this will help the group to press further offensives if not countered asap

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:08 am

@Zarathoustra96
8 s

like was mentioned/discussed earlier..... oil rich Nigeria is getting too 'friendly' w/ China...
has adopted the yuan as their reserve currency...
and is broadening development ties..
this is Syria 2.0 - staged/convenient 'terror' so we can 'rescue' (occupy)
cherry A F R I C O M
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:14 am

Zambeezi wrote:
@Zarathoustra96
8 s

like was mentioned/discussed earlier..... oil rich Nigeria is getting too 'friendly' w/ China...
has adopted the yuan as their reserve currency...
and is broadening development ties..
this is Syria 2.0 - staged/convenient 'terror' so we can 'rescue' (occupy)
cherry

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2713748720

I reminded this article a few times already (not sure if here, tho'):

THE U.S. WILL INVADE WEST AFRICA IN 2023 AFTER AN ATTACK IN NEW YORK — ACCORDING TO PENTAGON WAR GAME

https://theintercept.com/2017/10/22/the-u-s-will-invade-west-africa-in-2023-after-an-attack-in-new-york-according-to-pentagon-war-game/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:16 am

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
2 hod.
URGENT: US not going to cooperate with #Russia on #Idlib - Pentagon https://sptnkne.ws/j4Cz

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next