Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:04 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 DwgkX-YUUAAU2VN

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 1619689188

Oh bless! Very Happy Have you read any Terry Pratchett by any chance?

I know his name and I gess I've read one or two his books while ago. It's quite long tho'. But I remember his style of writing.

Laughing

Edit: I think it was Discworld definitely. Some books of the series I mean.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I know his name and I gess I've read one or two his books while ago. It's quite long tho'. But I remember his style of writing.

Laughing

I was lucky enough to meet Pratchett once, back in '99. I even named my bicycle "Binky" after Deaths horse in the books Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Laughing

I was lucky enough to meet Pratchett once, back in '99. I even named my bicycle "Binky" after Deaths horse in the books Very Happy

That's great name for bicycle. Very Happy

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:17 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 DxEG0zbU8AAO6fE

Aye, sounds like perfect candidate for everybody.

Very Happy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Wow...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 Frozen-frozen-freeze-winter-smiley-emoticon-000590-large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 4029985365

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:39 pm

A robin, long-tailed tit and buzzard from earlier in the week:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 _dsc0111

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 _dsc0211

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 _dsc0311

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:59 pm

Awesome photos!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:07 am

Test

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:10 am

The Original Mind wrote:Test

Passed Very Happy

Welcome back. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 4108203433

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:11 am

Hey bud. Had a hectic month at work. But just bought my first iPhone though so it’ll be easier to keep up with things. How’s things?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:18 am

The Original Mind wrote:Hey bud. Had a hectic month at work. But just bought my first iPhone though so it’ll be easier to keep up with things. How’s things?

Same as it ever were I guess. Another regime change project lauunched from The Hill, this time in Venezuela. It's just coinkidink that the country has the world's largest oil reserves. And Taliban won the war in Afghanistan. All the foreign troops should leave the country in next 18 months.

And in personal life I just turned 39 this week. So I celebrated little bit yesterday. I hurted my right hand as I hit the ground when I was on the way from corner store. I was hungry as hell early in the morning so I decided to go to buy some food. Not the greatest idea I guess...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:36 am

Same old then I guess. Congrats on the birthday. Shame about the hand. Lots of ice I guess. I’ll read through the Venezuela thread to catch up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:40 am

The Original Mind wrote:Same old then I guess. Congrats on the birthday. Shame about the hand. Lots of ice I guess. I’ll read through the Venezuela thread to catch up there.

Not that bad I need to use ice bud bad enough to prevent me to hold my pint for a longer time.

lol!

Oh, and don't miss French protests as well. This could interest you, too.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:24 pm

I have no idea how to quote posts in the mobile version of this forum...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:27 pm

The Original Mind wrote:I have no idea how to quote posts in the mobile version of this forum...

Didn't check this yet. Will take a look at it later. cyclops

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:38 pm

Mr Badger wrote:A robin, long-tailed tit and buzzard from earlier in the week:

What beautiful pics!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:48 pm

Zod, in general I’m seeing limitation on the mobile version. It doesn’t scale properly to mobile screens and it’s difficult to scroll through a post in the reply box. I’m not sure whether these are issues with the platform or can be fixed. But I figure I should flag them. Apparently there’s an app for the platform but it doesn’t seem to be available in the US. Maybe it’s called something different here?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:52 pm

Oh, and there doesn’t seem to be a way on the mobile version to go to the last read post.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:57 pm

Ok, another update. If I switch from the app version to the web version, I get full functionality. So the problems I listed only occur in the app display version of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:42 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:A robin, long-tailed tit and buzzard from earlier in the week:

What beautiful pics!

Thanks, Fo and Zod Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:35 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Ok, another update. If I switch from the app version to the web version, I get full functionality. So the problems I listed only occur in the app display version of the site.

I think all of this is connected with that the forum platform works in partnershiip with Topic'it that has its own mobile app. I can try to register the forum over there.

On other hand I didn't notice such issues on my phone. Regardless if PC or mobile version of the forum I have all buttons vissible, I can jump to the last post from the main table etc. I have Android system on my phone so maybe there is issue with iOS only?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:08 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:28 am

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Good evening, ladies and gentelmen Very Happy

I hope you missed me as I missed you!

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:46 pm

I did miss the PS msg Zod. I don't play much and when I do I don't pay attention to anything else but play button. Just read it tonight, yeah it was a great celebration in Belgrade. cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:21 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 3796784211

Nice to see you again. Hope you're doing well.

I'm not on PS very much in last weeks, too. Mostly on PC as I built the new one two months ago. I just shared the head up because it was really great event. Not seen very often that foreign head of state recives welcome like this.

Very Happy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Yeah, it was nice event, 70-100k all together for a foreign state head is unimaginable. Last time Serbs gathered in those kind of numbers to greet a leader was in Milosevic era, not that I compare Putin and Slobo its really bad analogy but Serbs wish Putin would be their president, theres no doubts in that.

I'm doing okay Zod, same old. Work and rest, am buying a scooter this week pirat
I hope you're doing great as well and that your wrist has healed and Happy birthday my friend.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 3077205713
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next