Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by FoShizzle Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:48 pm

I got the flu on last week's work trip so I've been scarce, but to show you just how the kittens are growing I thought I'd share how I woke up from a nap at some point over the last few days (I've been in a haze).  Smile

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 2018-110
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by FoShizzle Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:50 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 Hxj+DyKpelQFUW+sAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Happy belated birthday, Badgie!!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:35 pm

FoShizzle wrote:I got the flu on last week's work trip so I've been scarce, but to show you just how the kittens are growing I thought I'd share how I woke up from a nap at some point over the last few days (I've been in a haze).  Smile

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:07 pm

FoShizzle wrote:I got the flu on last week's work trip so I've been scarce, but to show you just how the kittens are growing I thought I'd share how I woke up from a nap at some point over the last few days (I've been in a haze).  Smile

lol!

Awesome how they grown. Were they adopted by the other cats?

I had some flu last week, too. It's same every autumn. For week or so I feel terrible this part of year. Really don't like this season. At least we had really warm autumn so far (but I was sick anyway lol).

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:28 pm

FoShizzle wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 Hxj+DyKpelQFUW+sAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Happy belated birthday, Badgie!!

Thanks Fo! drunken
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

Awesome how they grown. Were they adopted by the other cats?

I had some flu last week, too. It's same every autumn. For week or so I feel terrible this part of year. Really don't like this season. At least we had really warm autumn so far (but I was sick anyway lol).

They are 3 or 4 times as big as they were when I found them. And they are tiny terrors.

The big kitties are tolerating them. It's funny, when I put the kittens in their room at night, or when they go away, the big kitties seem a little bummed. There isn't a lot of hissing anymore, at least.

Sorry you had it, too. I haven't been this sick in 10 years, at least. It's terrible.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Grandma knows...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 1778904525

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Grandma knows...

Frightening to think that she really isn't out of her age group for this kind of stuff.
Say for arguments sake she's 60 now; that would mean she was in her early 20s when break dancing and robotics was becoming popular; she could well have been a maestro at the time for all we know.
That's a scary thought. Where the hell has the time gone?!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Grandma knows...

That's fantastic. cheers
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:40 pm

A handsome fox I photographed two days ago along the trail.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 _dsc0016

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 _dsc0017

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Mr Badger wrote:A handsome fox I photographed two days ago along the trail.

Nice snapshots! Very Happy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Nice snapshots! Very Happy

Thanks Smile The pics always looks so washed out online, must be because I'm using Adobe RGB and not web colours for uploads.

He was in such lovely condition, this one, not like so many of the foxes I see that are all mangy and underfed.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:38 pm

How to throw grenades:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Paulo Sa Elias
‏ @paulosaelias
2m2 minutes ago

As said by @M3t4_tr0n -- Now we can say Luftwaffe has "landed" in United States (no casualties reported).

Video

https://twitter.com/paulosaelias/status/1055093295934775301

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 2924852245

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:40 am

Beautiful creature.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:35 pm

Mr Badger wrote:A handsome fox I photographed two days ago along the trail.

What a beautiful fox! I love you
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious. I've watched it at least 7 times. lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:03 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 4029985365

lol! lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:53 am

Hey MB, see you online. How you're doing? I'm running out of beer right now. Sad shit...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:20 pm

What a Face

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:42 am

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:51 am

The Hidden One wrote:Shocked

Didn't see you for ages, bud! How you're doing?

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 3796784211

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:38 am

Good. Been very busy - started a new job that has me working a lot, been renovating a house, etc. Very disconnected from events. How's things around here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:59 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

What a Face

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 2924852245

I love that little smirk at the end lol! And I thought I was fast at World Of Guns!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey MB, see you online. How you're doing? I'm running out of beer right now. Sad shit...

Awake and chugging Heineken currently. I tried some imported Czech beer the other day and was very impressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:25 am

The Hidden One wrote:Good. Been very busy - started a new job that has me working a lot, been renovating a house, etc. Very disconnected from events. How's things around here?

Sounds like bussy times indeed.

Here it's going well I guess. I added a gallery that you can find in your navigation bar under the the forum logo. I mean it as storrage for the larger memes and gifs that can't be added among the regular emoticons. It is quite easy to capy/paswte link from the gallery to the post you're just writing.

Cool

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:30 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey MB, see you online. How you're doing? I'm running out of beer right now. Sad shit...

Awake and chugging Heineken currently. I tried some imported Czech beer the other day and was very impressed.

Aye, we have good beers. Quite traditional product over here. But it was much better if the breweries were not a part of large international corporations. Many people call it Euro-beers now. Much better are beers from local, small breweries.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next