Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Libertine
Nuke68
ThreeLittleLambs
Mr Badger
Talos
H10
FoShizzle
Meoverhere
boris
hillbilly
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Nuke68 Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:30 pm

The Curious Case Of Bill Browder

"A couple of weeks ago I told you the first U.S. Civil War was here.

What I didn’t tell you was the face of that Civil War is Bill Browder."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-06/curious-case-bill-browder
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Nuke68 Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:51 pm

I found a link to the movie, The Magnitsky Act Behind the Scenes,

https://www.sott.net/video?file=/seed02.bitchute.com/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.mp4&image=/static-1.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/SovhDVg92JKh/lQ3qEwX66pIL_640x360.jpg&jwsource=cl
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:58 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2924852245

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Damned10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Enrico Ivanov  ☦️‏ @Russ_Warrior · 1 h
#US doesn’t seek ‘good relations,’ it demands total submission – #Nicaragua President

https://www.rt.com/news/435267-nicaragua-us-meddling-ortega/

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2713748720

I wonder how long it'll take for the globalists to "take care" of him.

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Nuke68 wrote:I found a link to the movie, The Magnitsky Act Behind the Scenes,

https://www.sott.net/video?file=/seed02.bitchute.com/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.mp4&image=/static-1.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/SovhDVg92JKh/lQ3qEwX66pIL_640x360.jpg&jwsource=cl

Great, thanks! I embeded it here:

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t11p30-instants-through-the-lens#10503

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:09 pm

Nuke68 wrote:Martin Armstrong: Why Has The Magnitsky Film Been Banned In USA & Europe?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-06/martin-armstrong-why-has-magnitsky-film-been-banned-usa-europe

I hadn't really payed much attention to this story but, after reading this, out of curiosity I wanted to see this movie. I could find it by a simple google search so I had to download it off a torrent site. Wow, a must see. The whole magnitsky story is a made up Hollywood script to cover up a white collar crime then used as a case by the likes of McCain to demonize and sanction Russia. It's totally fake.

.” The Magnitsky Act is being expanded throughout the West. Canada in 2017 passed its version of the Magnitsky Act. Denmark and Sweden moved for versions of the Magnitsky Acts. Estonia voted to ban entry to foreigners deemed guilty of human rights abuses in a law targeting Russia and inspired by the Magnitsky case. We also have versions of the Magnitsky Act adopted in Britain, Lithuania, and Latvia. This is clearly not to help Browder get his money back. This is the start of a narrative that is trying to convince everyone in the West that Russia is the dark enemy and then we MUST go to war to annihilate them once and for all. This is the script that is being sold to justify war."

Okay, here's a link to where you can see the documentary embedded in the article. Magnitsky Act
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:Martin Armstrong: Why Has The Magnitsky Film Been Banned In USA & Europe?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-06/martin-armstrong-why-has-magnitsky-film-been-banned-usa-europe

I hadn't really payed much attention to this story but, after reading this, out of curiosity I wanted to see this movie. I could find it by a simple google search so I had to download it off a torrent site. Wow, a must see. The whole magnitsky story is a made up Hollywood script to cover up a white collar crime then used as a case by the likes of McCain to demonize and sanction Russia. It's totally fake.

.” The Magnitsky Act is being expanded throughout the West. Canada in 2017 passed its version of the Magnitsky Act. Denmark and Sweden moved for versions of the Magnitsky Acts. Estonia voted to ban entry to foreigners deemed guilty of human rights abuses in a law targeting Russia and inspired by the Magnitsky case. We also have versions of the Magnitsky Act adopted in Britain, Lithuania, and Latvia. This is clearly not to help Browder get his money back. This is the start of a narrative that is trying to convince everyone in the West that Russia is the dark enemy and then we MUST go to war to annihilate them once and for all. This is the script that is being sold to justify war."

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2970558720

Definitely I need to check this.
This is from one of the comments on Zerohedge,

"I saw the Magnitsky Behind the Scenes movie, 2 hours and 5 minutes.  Very well done.  The producer is anti Putin Russian human rights guy who initially buys Browder's story hook line and sinker.  As he's editing the movie certain things fail to add up and he starts digging further eventually confronting Browder with additional questions and information.  In the end the producer and Browder get into a heated confrontation (real, and all part of the movie) and then the producer exposes Browder's activities and the Magnitsky fraud for what it is.

Guess who the number one sponsor of the Magnitsky act was?  US Senator John the traitor McCain..."

God I detest McStain. Thank you for posting this - I have the page open with the movie so I can watch it tonight after work. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:I found a link to the movie, The Magnitsky Act Behind the Scenes,

Great, thanks! I embeded it here:

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t11p30-instants-through-the-lens#10503

Oops, sorry for the double then, y'all. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:28 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Spoiler:

God I detest McStain.  Thank you for posting this - I have the page open with the movie so I can watch it tonight after work.  Smile

I'll watch it this weekend, need more time for it. It looks really interesting.

Cool

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Spoiler:

God I detest McStain.  Thank you for posting this - I have the page open with the movie so I can watch it tonight after work.  Smile

Cool

I'm betting I'll watch it again over the weekend. First weekend in a while I don't have booked solid. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Spoiler:

Cool
To be honest with all the shit going on in the world I never really bothered with this story about Magnitsky. Kinda filed it the side, even when Putin mentioned this at Helsinki. I can see why they don't what this movie to get out. It total exposes the Wests anti Russian narrative for what it is, total BS. It totally exposes how western banks and elites in the US and EU robbed and plundered Russian after the fall of the Soviet union. Which is what Browder was doing there is the 90's.  I really hope that sleazy slime  ball Browder doesn't survive this.  He's a thief and a fuckin liar.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:40 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I really don't think so. Russia is not seeking large scale confrontation, that's all. But the whole intervention in Syria is, among others, directly against Israeli interests. It literally destroyed Tel Aviv's plans for the region. They already planned "buffer zone" reaching almost to suburbs of Damascus. Don't forget who was behind Bolshevik revolution and execution of the Romanov family. This is why today's Russia intends to restore the Romanovs, why Putin unveiled monument to victims of political repression.

Head of Russian Church Leads 100,000 in 13 Mile Midnight March to Site of Last Tsar's Murder, Many Foreign Guests

https://russian-faith.com/more-100000-participate-liturgy-all-night-procession-100th-anniversary-royal-martyrs-video-n1620?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 296173.p

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 296185.p

Impressive, these must be relatives of the white army.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:42 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:35 pm

It looks like "Big Tech" doesn't suspend only "alt-right" people for "hatespeech". Also libertarians and anti-war activists being suspended!

Ron Paul
@RonPaul
7 min.
What's up with Twitter's suspensions of antiwar activists and libertarians? Watch a special edition of my Liberty Report today at 2:30 ET with @wemeantwell (Peter Van Buren) @scotthortonshow and @daniellmcadams streamed live on https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/ and

https://www.youtube.com/ronpaullibertyreport

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:35 pm

Shocker: AP Reports On US/Al-Qaeda Coalition In Yemen

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Javad Zarif
@JZarif
6 min.
Tantrums & CAPPED TWEETS won't change the fact that the world is sick & tired of US unilateralism. Stopping US trade and killing 100K US jobs is fine with us, but the world won't follow impulsive tweeted diktats. Just ask EU, Russia, China & dozens of our other trading partners.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:38 pm

Javad Zarif
@JZarif
7 min.
Reminder: International relations is not a beauty pageant, with tired clichés about a desire for WORLD PEACE.
And it is not the first time that a warmonger claims he is waging war for "world peace".

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1047473441 #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Javad Zarif
@JZarif
7 min.
Reminder: International relations is not a beauty pageant, with tired clichés about a desire for WORLD PEACE.
And it is not the first time that a warmonger claims he is waging war for "world peace".

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Trump-nominated-for-2018-nobel-peace-prize

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Ron Paul
@RonPaul
7 min.
What's up with Twitter's suspensions of antiwar activists and libertarians? Watch a special edition of my Liberty Report today at 2:30 ET with @wemeantwell (Peter Van Buren) @scotthortonshow and @daniellmcadams streamed live on https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/ and

https://www.youtube.com/ronpaullibertyreport

Well, this should be interesting considering that Ron Paul took an anti-net neutrality stance.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Spoiler:

Cool
To be honest with all the shit going on in the world I never really bothered with this story about Magnitsky. Kinda filed it the side, even when Putin mentioned this at Helsinki. I can see why they don't what this movie to get out. It total exposes the Wests anti Russian narrative for what it is, total BS. It totally exposes how western banks and elites in the US and EU robbed and plundered Russian after the fall of the Soviet union. Which is what Browder was doing there is the 90's.  I really hope that sleazy slime  ball Browder doesn't survive this.  He's a thief and a fuckin liar.

This is what I wrote about for all the time. 90s were about nothing else than about looting Russian Federation. Weakining it to the point when it would break appart, in dozen easilier controlable regions. And loot them even more. When Putin started with purge of globalist agents, disguised as Russian "businessmen" and successful industrialists no wonder the most of them fled where they were tasked from. And became "oppressed" Russian "opposition" leaders. In 2010 Deanna Spingola wrote about Bush's family "Project Hammer". Did you hear about it? It contains Vulcans, Japanese gold, dozen of trusts and so on. Regardless the fact that it may be little bit overblown theory, and Putin is here depicted as more or less bad guy, there are numbers of similarities with this Magnitsky/Browder facts.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:11 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:12 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 pm

UK AC wrote:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:25 pm

WikiLeaks
@wikileaks
3 min.
Taibbi: Beware the Slippery Slope of Facebook Censorship

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/facebook-censor-alex-jones-705766/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:25 pm

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2004026421

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:28 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next