In other news..

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: In other news..

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 13:51

Humanity Blows wrote:

The only thing that needs correcting is the Mother's behavior, if I was the Father, I'd have given her a dose of element #82. A few grams worth would fix the problem immediately.

Just two days ago I've seen an article in some online magaizne here that was, in short, about "How more and more parents, in recent days, refuse if their child is a boy or a girl, let the child decide for "itself" which genter wants to be". Really what the fuck is with this civilization? Must be end days as we reached the same level of decadence as Greeks or Romans reached during their times...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

View user profile https://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows on Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 14:01

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

The only thing that needs correcting is the Mother's behavior, if I was the Father, I'd have given her a dose of element #82. A few grams worth would fix the problem immediately.

Just two days ago I've seen an article in some online magaizne here that was, in short, about "How more and more parents, in recent days, refuse if their child is a boy or a girl, let the child decide for "itself" which genter wants to be". Really what the fuck is with this civilization? Must be end days as we reached the same level of decadence as Greeks or Romans reached during their times...

Indeed, I feel the same way.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák on Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 14:10

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 20:21

zerohedge
@zerohedge
15 hod.
Scientists Will Begin Geoengineering Experiment And Try To Block The Sun

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-14/scientists-will-begin-geoengineering-experiment-and-try-block-sun

What can go wrong?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat 22 Dec 2018 - 12:43

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda on Sat 22 Dec 2018 - 22:29

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat 22 Dec 2018 - 22:35

luda wrote:

Aye, that's nice video. Thanks for sharing! Blind, young lady wished to "see" Russian president V. V. Putin.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun 23 Dec 2018 - 14:32

13 dead, 10 injured after explosion and following fire in ČSM Mine in Czech Republic

Explosion was caused by high concentrations of methane. Only 4 of 13 victims was possible to extract so far. 12 of 13 victims are of the Polish nationality. Poland holds national mourning today.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun 23 Dec 2018 - 15:05

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon 31 Dec 2018 - 13:58

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon 31 Dec 2018 - 14:42

TASS
@tassagency_en
3 hod.
Gas explosion in Russia’s Urals city kills at least four, 68 others missing - authorities

http://tass.com/emergencies/1038699

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon 31 Dec 2018 - 22:32

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
7 min.
WATCH: #Moscow celebrates the new year as Russia enters 2019 https://sptnkne.ws/kwww  #2k19

(Photo is older)

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Mon 31 Dec 2018 - 22:34; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon 31 Dec 2018 - 22:33

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon 31 Dec 2018 - 23:32

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 19:19

RT
@RT_com
3 min.
Gift-bearing burglar clambered over White House fence seeking advice from Trump on how to 'find a wife'

https://www.rt.com/usa/448020-canadian-whisky-white-house/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri 4 Jan 2019 - 16:55

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri 4 Jan 2019 - 21:11

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri 4 Jan 2019 - 22:18

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun 6 Jan 2019 - 2:25

'I will eat till I die': 700LB man, 34, who has to bathe in an outdoor TROUGH 'like a pig' reveals he spends all day playing video games NAKED while relying on his dad to take care of him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6558445/700LB-man-plays-video-games-day-says-eat-dies.html?ito=social-facebook

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 6:17

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri 11 Jan 2019 - 13:21

Syricide‏ @Syricide · 16 min.
#US approved thousands of child bride requests

https://apnews.com/19e43295c76d4d249aa51c9f643eb377

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8