Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by FoShizzle Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:38 pm

hillbilly wrote:Jul 27 2018 13:16:06 (EST)
What are the odds?
Q
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/0c2fa4b7874b6a6c74e01b04e6f1b21205bc7a8a6b664dcd9230ef4d0ca2a9ab.jpg

Journalist Michael Hastings is the guy sitting  to Mueller's left!!!  He's the first one I recognized since I was reading about him this week.  What are the odds he didn't die 5 years ago in a car crash?  That's DJT Jr. in the teal shirt in the background.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/michael-hastings-rolling-stone-contributor-dead-at-33-200287/
Rolling Stone
Rolling Stone
Michael Hastings, 'Rolling Stone' Contributor, Dead at 33
The bold journalist died in a car accident in Los Angeles

Wow. That's interesting. So either that's an old pic, or.....
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by ThreeLittleLambs Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:14 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
What are the odds?
Q
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/0c2fa4b7874b6a6c74e01b04e6f1b21205bc7a8a6b664dcd9230ef4d0ca2a9ab.jpg

Journalist Michael Hastings is the guy sitting  to Mueller's left!!!  He's the first one I recognized since I was reading about him this week.  What are the odds he didn't die 5 years ago in a car crash?  That's DJT Jr. in the teal shirt in the background.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/michael-hastings-rolling-stone-contributor-dead-at-33-200287/
Rolling Stone
Rolling Stone

Wow.  That's interesting.  So either that's an old pic, or.....

Well seeing as DJT Jr has secret service detail and Hastings died in 2013 Shocked
ThreeLittleLambs
ThreeLittleLambs

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:51 pm

ThreeLittleLambs wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
What are the odds?
Q

Rolling Stone
Rolling Stone

Well seeing as DJT Jr has secret service detail and Hastings died in 2013 Shocked

Definitely photo seems to be 3 days old, as picture search engine shows.

scratch

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:03 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Libertine wrote:Meh, I still like Trinity and wish only the best for him and his. As for the rest, it'll all sort itself out in time.

I went to see Hereditary movie tonight. Quite good and a bit unnerving. Loss, grief, madness (or perhaps not) and magic of the worst kind. Bit of a mind bender.

The valley has been on fire for the last week. Hoping for some rain...

I enjoyed that movie up until the end.  It seemed rushed.

I hope the fires are done.  I love you

Yeah the ending was a bit confusing. I was all like wondering who the hell are those naked people..and a good deal of. /wait..what? lol
The Mother is a fantastic actor. When she found Charlie I wasn't sure if I could sit and ride out the projected grief. Truly unsettling.
Fires are on slow burn but so far so good. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:05 pm

That's a random photo on the page top. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:45 pm

Brazil's superstar footballer Neymar has admitted that he DOES sometimes exaggerate his reactions to tackles on the pitch.

During the World Cup in Russia, fans focused less on his football and more on the dives, rolls and tears he produced during the tournament.

But now in a short video for an advertising campaign Neymar says: "You might think I exaggerate and sometimes I really do exaggerate. But the fact is that I suffer on the field."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/45003802.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:11 pm

UK AC wrote:Brazil's superstar footballer Neymar has admitted that he DOES sometimes exaggerate his reactions to tackles on the pitch.

During the World Cup in Russia, fans focused less on his football and more on the dives, rolls and tears he produced during the tournament.

But now in a short video for an advertising campaign Neymar says: "You might think I exaggerate and sometimes I really do exaggerate. But the fact is that I suffer on the field."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/45003802.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 4029985365

He's having real rough time after the tournament.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:12 pm

Libertine wrote:That's a random photo on the page top. Very Happy

I like it! Cool
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:

I like it!  Cool

Do you mean about the banner?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I like it!  Cool

Yes, the banner looks great!

cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I like it!  Cool

cheers

Not my work tho'

Laughing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I like it!  Cool

cheers

Not my work tho'

Laughing

Oh...who made it? C'mon tell us bounce
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:43 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh...who made it? C'mon tell us bounce

I promissed that I won't tell. So it's on author if wants to claim the fame.

silent

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:44 pm

You can tell them if you want, I don't care. I just didn't want an endless stream of comments throughout the whole thing with doing graphics for you... now it is done, I don't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:51 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:You can tell them if you want, I don't care. I just didn't want an endless stream of comments throughout the whole thing with doing graphics for you... now it is done, I don't mind.

Congrats sir!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:00 am

Matjaz wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:You can tell them if you want, I don't care. I just didn't want an endless stream of comments throughout the whole thing with doing graphics for you... now it is done, I don't mind.

Congrats sir!

Thanks.
I didn't know I posted that. I was replying to Zod's message and it ended up here.
Ahhh Zod sent me a link saying people have noticed it, I followed the link here and replied to it here instead of going back to message...
Now you know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:12 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Congrats sir!

Thanks.
I didn't know I posted that. I was replying to Zod's message and it ended up here.
Ahhh Zod sent me a link saying people have noticed it, I followed the link here and replied to it here instead of going back to message...
Now you know...

Its very creative.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:54 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 21l5iy

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:33 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
ThreeLittleLambs wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Definitely photo seems to be 3 days old, as picture search engine shows.
scratch
...or he is 5 years older and wiser. I imagine undercover work is easier when everyone thinks you are dead.
Some are saying it is Alexander Soros but the nose and ears say it's Hastings.
Ironically, I had been reading about him and glancing at the date I saw '18 instead of '13, assuming it was a recent death. Thought this might be the last photo of Hastings alive before the accident. Searching for the article again to compare photos was my double Shocked moment.
Wonder who took the photo? It seems to be centered on him.
What are the odds?
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:49 am

You can tell them if you want, I don't care. I just didn't want an endless stream of comments throughout the whole thing with doing graphics for you... now it is done, I don't mind.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 Well-done-sir-well-done-indeed-memes-com-14820297

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:25 am

UK AC wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 Well-done-sir-well-done-indeed-memes-com-14820297

Thanks UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:06 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Congrats sir!

Thanks.
Now you know...

Whoops! But it's great. Smile Nice work.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:25 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 DjYZUXRUcAA5GFP

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:48 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:20 am

Zod wrote:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:35 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Congrats sir!

Thanks.
Now you know...

Whoops!  But it's great. Smile  Nice work.

Thanks Fo
When I see someone like Zod giving so much of his time to everyone without profit, the least I can do is help them a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Goldfinch with youngster and brown argus butterflies along the trail today. I have a trailcam now which I'm hoping to place one night in the next week or so to try and film badgers.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 _dsc0012
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 _dsc0013

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:36 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Goldfinch with youngster and brown argus butterflies along the trail today. I have a trailcam now which I'm hoping to place one night in the next week or so to try and film badgers.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 _dsc0012
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 _dsc0013

Great photos

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1778904525

Hopefully I'll take some pics yet on my slowly ending vaccation. Still planning some hiking but it's quite hard if I go to bed about 4 or 5am every day.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:17 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Great photos

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1778904525

Hopefully I'll take some pics yet on my slowly ending vaccation. Still planning some hiking but it's quite hard if I go to bed about 4 or 5am every day.

Thanks Zod Smile

You sound as bad as me for getting any sleep. I haven't done anything in the garden for the last week as the sun is up before I can get any shuteye lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next