Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 pm

Alright, finally manage it.  Very Happy

This Basarabia graffiti are everywhere in Romania, its a region in Moldavia that belong to Romania once, I hear.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 6252356868505325184%253Faccount_id%253D5
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:27 am

Nice Smile

I'll try to take some photos if I'll be somewhere outdoor on my vacation next month.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:54 pm

https://twitter.com/russian_market/status/1007586798908968960

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:02 pm

Matjaz wrote:Alright, finally manage it.  Very Happy

This Basarabia graffiti are everywhere in Romania, its a region in Moldavia that belong to Romania once, I hear.

Wow! Those are just lovely. I love you Romania is in the top 5 of my travel list. I'm hoping moving my dad out here will free me up a little to travel again.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Great weekend to all.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 3077205713

Cool

Still can't share from home much. Hopefully the PC will be home next week already.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:48 am

Zod wrote:Great weekend to all.

Cool  

Still can't share from home much. Hopefully the PC will be home next week already.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:09 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:13 am

cheers

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:20 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:28 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:34 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:14 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Df138w10

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:26 am

rip

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:59 am

Good video Matjaz. And you got to see the faces in the stones. Bravo! Thanks for sharing an adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:14 am

Thanx Libertine, I screwed up with the glacier stream in a vid it should have been longer cut, I should have edit but it was late already. Am a bit tired in general, holidays should be about chilling and relaxing lol. I'm in Timisiora city for the weekend, tomorrow heading for another 700km trip. I miss my cats lol!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:24 am

You'll have to bring the kittys a souvenir. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:28 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 C3L47wK

nothing, on the wing

le sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:40 am

Oh wow, very nice sunset or sunrise. I never flew on plane in my life lmao, true story.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Flying forward into the sunrise.
Lots of people don't fly. I'd prefer a roadtrip any day of the week. It's more relaxing plus you (as a passenger) can put your feet on the seat or out the window and crank some tunes. See way more country views. But that was a quick trip to Prince Edward Island which is on the other side of the country from me. Not enough time.
You know, when I was a child we had a bottle or cup to pee in to, so as to avoid any lightening strikes..hehee

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Don't feel like a weirdo, Matjaz. I travel for work a LOT and I miss my cats like crazy, even when I'm just gone 4 days. They're my wee family. I love you
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:43 pm

And, found an interesting article just now. I'm not sure why scientists thought that chlorophyll was the only life producing photosynthesis element. I assume we're going to find all sorts of different life forms across the galaxies.

https://www.rdmag.com/news/2018/06/new-type-photosynthesis-discovered
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by bigD111 Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:50 pm

Hey sports fans! Finally got on here! Hope you're all doing swimmingly on Fathers Day! Yep, I are one!

bigD111

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:01 pm

bigD111 wrote:Hey sports fans!  Finally got on here!  Hope you're all doing swimmingly on Fathers Day!  Yep, I are one!

Hey bigD! Nice to see you here.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 4047824857

Hope you're doing well, too.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigD111 Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Doing good Zod! Just doing my rancher stuff and tending my garden. Going to have T-bones tonight to celebrate the big day! Looks like you've been busy here!

bigD111

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:17 pm

bigD111 wrote:Doing good Zod!  Just doing my rancher stuff and tending my garden.  Going to have T-bones tonight to celebrate the big day!  Looks like you've been busy here!

Rather at home last two weeks. Dunno if you've read previous posts so just in short - a storm destroyed half of my electronic devices so I had to give my PC to service, buy some new stuff and, as extra bonus, paint my living room as I had to remove speakers and other things and I have to place the new one. So I'm just on my phone when I'm home. Can't share much or work on the forum. It sucks.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:19 pm

T-bones sound well btw Cool

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:27 am

bigD111 wrote:Hey sports fans!  Finally got on here!  Hope you're all doing swimmingly on Fathers Day!  Yep, I are one!

Happy Father's Day, my friend!! I love you So glad to see you here. I'll be back at Fringe, too, at the end of the month. I've been super busy and just keeping on top of news over here.

Hope you're well!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:08 am

https://twitter.com/russian_market/status/1008605014670135297

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 19 min.
Hockey vs. Football

https://twitter.com/russian_market/status/1008649965634191361

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next