Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instants through the lens

+4
boris
Libertine
KneelB4Zod!
Matjaz
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Instants through the lens Empty Instants through the lens

Post by Matjaz Sat May 19, 2018 12:23 am

I thought you might like a film every once a while an interesting one and since there's no video thread yet, here's one.

The Killing Rooms Of Mosul Are Filled With Bodies And Mystery

What do you think, who are they? ISIS families?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Instants through the lens Empty Re: Instants through the lens

Post by Matjaz Sat May 19, 2018 9:34 am

The Real Syria Story No One Wants You to Know About

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Good idea. So here's Oliver Stone's Ukraine On Fire in English:

https://vimeo.com/250899571

UKRAINE ON FIRE - The Real Story.  Full Documentary by Oliver Stone (Original English version) from Robin Westenra on Vimeo.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat May 19, 2018 5:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Good idea. So here's Oliver Stone's Ukraine On Fire in English:

https://vimeo.com/250899571

Sadly it is not possible to embed the video itself, even if HTML allowed and in preview it works well. Strange...

Stone is the Man! Great flick he made but they called it propaganda Rolling Eyes
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sat May 19, 2018 6:02 pm

I've watched that Mosul piece. It's hard to tell who the people really are. Pretty grim.
Libertine
Libertine

Back to top Go down

Instants through the lens Empty Good Stuff to watch or listen to.

Post by boris Sat May 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Thought we should have a place to post interesting things to watch or listen to.
Documentaries, podcast, maybe even live feeds to current events as they happen.
Hoping for more docos but will start it with Bill
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat May 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Libertine wrote:I've watched that Mosul piece. It's hard to tell who the people really are. Pretty grim.

Hi Libertine! cheers

Good to see ya, seriously Smile

Hard to tell yeah, both sides were/are brutal, I just find it bizzare that no one cares bout rotting meat on the street. Like the moment, woman leading the team says, officials told her to let them be for the dogs. I was like wtf, there are thousands of bodies laying around, how much can they eat? Sad business, great tragedy still ongoing there.

Last edited by Matjaz on Sat May 19, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat May 19, 2018 8:05 pm

boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat May 19, 2018 8:06 pm

enjoy.
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat May 19, 2018 8:13 pm

B-52 raid on Hanoi with live map.
Well worth your time to watch this. incredibly really as it is all real recordings.

boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 19, 2018 10:56 pm

Owen Jones meets Theo Padnos | 'Western hawks are responsible for my Syria torture'

Theo Padnos is an American journalist. He was held as hostage by Syrian "rebels" for over 2 years. He says about Syrian "revolution":

""This is a movement that comes from Islam. It doesn't come from love of democracy." That's not what they want. They say: "We were here first. We were the leaders of this thing.""

Go figure...
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowtrooper Sun May 20, 2018 11:23 am

Snowtrooper
Snowtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 8:45 pm

Nuke68 wrote:For those that have time for an amazing movie.  

The White Tiger, back then it was Nazism today it's the Globalists. The only thing that will stand in it's way is Russia. Love the monologue at the end BTW.

The White Tiger is alive. He is again at the borders of Russia.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Ancient America The Mysteries Of Chaco Canyon and New Mexico

Instants through the lens 2924852245
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 24, 2018 6:57 am

Donbass - The Unbreakable Line

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 27, 2018 12:12 am

Rabbi Shapiro at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY

Speaks about Judaism, zionism, Israel and sad state of things.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Sun May 27, 2018 4:33 pm

Matjaz wrote:I thought you might like a film every once a while an interesting one

When I saw the thread title I thought this was a thread where we could post our own photography (or video) work.

Suspect

FAIL

clown

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 8:59 am

AirShip wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I thought you might like a film every once a while an interesting one

When I saw the thread title I thought this was a thread where we could post our own photography (or video) work.

Suspect

FAIL

clown
You can post them no problem. I don't mind rogue posts  pirat
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 5:20 pm

2K25 Krasnopol 152mm laser guided artillery shell against Islamic state terrorists in Syria

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 29, 2018 11:36 am

⚡️ Russia with Simon Reeve - BBC Propaganda vs Reality ⚡️ (Moscow)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:34 am

I don't think its whole documentary, I watched this tonight on some local TV station. Its eight years old but I find it quite interesting.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm

The Permafrost Mystery: scientists explore giant Yamal Sinkhole

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:01 am

Ultra - Our way of life!

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 am

Malinka (Tanya P.)‏ @Malinka1102 · 11 hod.
Russian-American actor Peter Von Berg goes on a journey from his home in NYC to the #Donetsk People’s Republic to explore the gap between the image proffered in the American media and the reality

via @offguardian0

https://off-guardian.org/2018/06/25/watch-nyc-to-donetsk-back-a-new-film/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Malinka (Tanya P.)‏ @Malinka1102 · 11 hod.
Russian-American actor Peter Von Berg goes on a journey from his home in NYC to the #Donetsk People’s Republic to explore the gap between the image proffered in the American media and the reality

via @offguardian0

https://off-guardian.org/2018/06/25/watch-nyc-to-donetsk-back-a-new-film/

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/275365380" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanx for this one. I'll def watch it later in the day.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:01 pm

US & the Wall: Deportees in Mexico unwanted by either side after decades in the US

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Libya & Gaddafi - The Truth you are not supposed to know

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Libya & Gaddafi - The Truth you are not supposed to know
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=666
Brother Nathaniel has also been cut-off by Paypal, etc.  This is his written tribute to Gaddafi. He also produces his own videos.
He was raised Jewish, converted to Orthodox Christian. His work has taught me much about the world of the Jews.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:46 pm

hillbilly wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Libya & Gaddafi - The Truth you are not supposed to know
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=666
Brother Nathaniel has also been cut-off by Paypal, etc.  This is his written tribute to Gaddafi. He also produces his own videos.
He was raised Jewish, converted to Orthodox Christian. His work has taught me much about the world of the Jews.

Yes, he's good. I don't watch his videos regulary but what I've seen was very good. Didn't know he was rised Jewish then converted. Interesting info, thanx.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Just watching this:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum