Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's another World War Coming - and it's the fault of MY Country, America

3 posters

Go down

There's another World War Coming - and it's the fault of MY Country, America Empty There's another World War Coming - and it's the fault of MY Country, America

Post by ShockJock Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:48 pm

There's a big war coming and it is OUR fault in the USA.

The U.S. and many of its NATO partners - along with others - have been trying to forcibly overthrow the government of Russian ally Syria, for years.  They've done this via proxy armies of terrorists and mercenaries whom they fund, train, arm, equip and pay. They did this to Iraq, to Libya, to Afghanistan and other countries too.   Russia stepped-in and put a stop to these activities in Syria, and the US/NATO/allies are going bonkers over it.

The Israelis had been bombing Syria weekly for two years.  Russia put a stop to that when it supplied the S-300 air defense system to Syria last month.  Israel and the US are going nuts over that, too.

Soooooo, the U.S. and NATO have been moving troops, planes, tanks, artillery, missiles, ammunition, and fuel toward the Russian border for months. The Russians are not impressed; or intimidated.

At the same time, the west has been accusing Russia of anything it can, from the phony "Novichok nerve agent" claims by Britain, to the totally false "Russian Collusion" claims by US Democrats over their failed 2016 presidential election bid.

Worse, the US imposed severe economic sanctions upon Russia based solely and exclusively on the utterly false "Russia Collusion" lies; and these economic sanctions are worse than those applied to Japan before World War 2, which caused Japan to attack us.

Criminal charges filed against individual Russians by US Special Counsel Robert Mueller are not only fraudulent on their face, they accuse persons of doing things which are NOT A CRIME, so they call it "defrauding the United States."  Except the "United States" -- defined in the federal rules of Civil Procedure as "a federal corporation" -- does not conduct elections!  States conduct elections.

So to the thinking of many in the legal profession, Mueller lacks legal standing to bring such a charge because the federal government he represents does not hold, host, or operate elections!

Now, the US and NATO are holding massive military exercises off the coast of Norway, right in Russia's backyard and have even sent the USS Harry Truman aircraft carrier battle group to the Arctic, within range of Russia's Northern Fleet headquarters, to conduct an "exercise" they call Trident Juncture.  Russia is clearly not backing down; they're now holding their own exercise in the same waters at the same time.

The west has been trying to CAUSE a war with Russia for this entire year.  Now, they may get one.

Let history record that my country, the United States of America, is at fault.  We are the aggressors.  We are in the wrong.

The reason the US and NATO are doing this is because the government of the USA is BANKRUPT from over-spending.  It is rapidly approaching a point where it cannot even service interest on its debt, never mind pay it down.  

The US needs DEBT FORGIVENESS. The only way they can achieve that is to cause a massive war, get vast portions of the USA itself smashed to hell and a whole slew of our people killed, so they can throw up their hands and tell creditors "Our country is smashed to hell, our people are dead, we have no way to pay back the $21 TRILLION we owe, the debt is void."  

By doing this via war, the US Government also achieves another needed goal: Reduction in social spending which caused them to go Bankrupt in the first place.

In any MAJOR war, what will be the first targets?  The major cities.  

Where are most of the "needy"  who are on welfare, food stamps, rent subsidies, medicare and medicaid, located?  In those cities.

So by getting the cities smashed to hell by major war, the government also KILLS OFF the "useless eaters" whom they've been paying welfare to.

The feds look at war as a WIN-WIN situation . . . . for them.

Then they get to remain in power, and start the whole process all over again, so that in another fifty to seventy-five years, they can do it all again.

THAT is why the US and NATO are doing what they're doing to cause a war with Russia.  The US and most NATO countries are broke and they need to weasel their way out of it.  War is the method they've chosen.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

There's another World War Coming - and it's the fault of MY Country, America Empty Re: There's another World War Coming - and it's the fault of MY Country, America

Post by Unknownman Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Interesting post. War is inevitable in my opinion.

Unknownman

Back to top Go down

There's another World War Coming - and it's the fault of MY Country, America Empty Re: There's another World War Coming - and it's the fault of MY Country, America

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Would you have educated yourself in history of the West VS the East conflicts this shit you are describing above goes for hundreds of years, every 100 y. the western elites attack Russia for whatever fake reasons they feed their public. And every time the sheeple Hook, Line and Sinker. Lets hope this time it is going to be different ... lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:14 pm

I missed this thread, good post.

Personally I think it's more complex, it's not about the US only. Globalists, who entrenched themselves in the US and EU, and literally own US government as well as Brussels, aim to take over the world, nothing less than that. At this phase they try to eliminate all those, who are not willing to give up their culture, national borders and heritage of their ancestors in favor of their "Babylonian replica", with one world government and one world economy, ruled by a group of unelected, selfproclaimed elites.

I think that they are cowerds tho', they don't want to pick a fight unless necessary (or oponent is significantly weaker - Libya, Iraq...). Thus they tried to destroy Russia, one of their biggest opponents, from within, instead of wage a war against the country. Yeltsin's era was all about attempted balcanization of the Russian Federation. They failed badly and Russia recovered largerly. Thus they targeted cuntry's allies at firs and made pretexts for world wide military deployment, then made pretexts for economic pressure (coup in Ukraine, "Novichok" incident) and, then, they try to convince Russian custommers to drop dooing business with the country. But, imho, the goal is not to spark the war. Not as the first option. They naively think that they can make Russia bow to their globalist agenda with such steps.

"By way of deception thou shalt do war."

And, at the end, f they will succeed, in their "one world" economy, US debt would be void as well. There won't be any US, or UK, or France anymore...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down