Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:10 pm

Well, I'm watching the news now and they are already busting them up. Its big halo this news today in here. It just got out after video surfaced on social media then the leader admited that they got several hundred men and already formed batallion...hehehe.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Slovák Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:26 pm

https://twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1037612670046756864

Laughing cheers lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Slovák wrote:https://twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1037612670046756864

Laughing cheers lol!

lol! lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Slovák wrote:https://twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1037612670046756864

Laughing cheers lol!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Hearte10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:30 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 DmhKn1xVsAA4VvT

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:31 am

Hello Everyone
After the Tsunami of censorship in all Social media plataforms (FB/twitter,YT) I wonder how many of you think it is a good idea to move to sites like GAB ir Minds
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:57 pm

H10 wrote:Hello Everyone
After the Tsunami of censorship in all Social media plataforms (FB/twitter,YT) I wonder how many of you think it is a good idea to move to sites like GAB ir Minds

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 4047824857

Personally I don't know those platforms so I can't judge. But many guys, as Graham Phillips, use Steemit recently, as an alternative to the big tech censored platforms. Or Telegram was quite favored.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:07 pm

From Turkish TV...:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Dmg3vjJXsAAvKKW

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Guess who is tihs:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 DmmC-z5WsAAQO3b

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guess who is tihs:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 DmmC-z5WsAAQO3b

That's darn funny.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That was great Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:51 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That was great Smile

almost like sitting on it's shoulders... (if an eagle has shoulders, that is)
Question

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Pimp your jihad

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Dmvt1rGW4AAQlau

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Typical msm reporting...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Today at 10:59 pm
Typical msm reporting...:

I remember seeing on CNN in a previous hurricane the reporter apparently unable to even stand upright in a sheltered corner of a building and some cyclists just casually rode on by and down the road.

I admit to tuning in yesterday to see if they were actually reporting on the some news for once but it was just Anderson and that Lemon mocking a tweet from the elected president of their country, with such awful venom!! Made me feel sick and had to turn off within 2 minutes. I don't understand why a country allows themselves to be represented so badly by a media that is broadcast across the globe.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:20 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 DnRyWJWXsAADf6v

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Random thought: I thought I turned 48 this year, turns out I'll be 47! Bonus!
(And even though my age is on my bloody profile, that's the forgetfulness creeping in... Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Random thought: I thought I turned 48 this year, turns out I'll be 47! Bonus!
(And even though my age is on my bloody profile, that's the forgetfulness creeping in... Very Happy )

lol!

And happy birthday, bud!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1455193345

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Random thought: I thought I turned 48 this year, turns out I'll be 47! Bonus!

lol!

And happy birthday, bud!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1455193345

Not til October 10th, but thank you anyway!! #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1455193345 I look forward to a nice cold few pints, I'm on an enforced sober streak so I can save up for a new PC build lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:21 pm

I wish I had a solid PC for gaming. I find PS4 games fun but my favorite was always strategy. Total war is my favorite series or Anno 2205.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Matjaz wrote:I wish I had a solid PC for gaming. I find PS4 games fun but my favorite was always strategy. Total war is my favorite series or Anno 2205.

For me, a new-build is for video-editing. I plan to take David Attenboroughs landmark "Life On Earth" series from the late '70s and completely restore it, a bit like what Harmy did with his "despecialised" editions of Star Wars.
Also so I can play the Conquest Reforged mod on Minecraft #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:39 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I wish I had a solid PC for gaming. I find PS4 games fun but my favorite was always strategy. Total war is my favorite series or Anno 2205.

For me, a new-build is for video-editing. I plan to take David Attenboroughs landmark "Life On Earth" series from the late '70s and completely restore it, a bit like what Harmy did with his "despecialised" editions of Star Wars.
Also so I can play the Conquest Reforged mod on Minecraft #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1619689188

I just bought new laptop but the cheapest one it barely runs youtube vids lol!

Seriously, not much power streaming can be pain the ass.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:46 pm

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:28 am

I have Telegram, although I have only two people on there.
Bitchute is certainly a good alternative to YT and is really getting its game together. I still use YT for anything non-political.
I tried Gab; I wasn't on there for long as I find it's currently just a place for pro-Trumpers to pat each other on the back. The level of intelligence there seems to be on a par with the forum we all just escaped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Never heard of Gab or Minds before but might venture a lookie see.
I'm on a new computer my Son built for me but still not sure what all the bells and whistles are for.
And I couldn't get on this site a couple days ago. Kept timing out. Had a panic attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Libertine wrote:Never heard of Gab or Minds before but might venture a lookie see.
I'm on a new computer my Son built for me but still not sure what all the bells and whistles are for.
And I couldn't get on this site a couple days ago. Kept timing out. Had a panic attack.  

Aye, it was down for about 6 hours I think. I noticed it at the morning, as it went off when there was late night already. It was provider's issue, happens time by time. You can try to look there if some issues will occure again:

https://twitter.com/Zodlikeprod

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:59 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 2924852245

Bloody hell! I expected the worst! Lucky little bugger Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:02 am

Actually I think smaller places ike this Forum are the answer...

Facebook is like a social GULAG.. everybody is in their own cell with a wall and Facebook decides what each inmate is allowed to see, whereas a forum is a "public space" even if you need to be registered everybody meets up like in a public square.

I actually think that social platforms where only created because they (government / "deep state") weren't able to control public narrative.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next