Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Libertine
Nuke68
ThreeLittleLambs
Mr Badger
Talos
H10
FoShizzle
Meoverhere
boris
hillbilly
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:11 am

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I have to laugh that this guy is the representative of Humanitarian anything, with his past littered with physically abusing his wives and girlfriends (I remain unconvinced on the recent rape allegations, etc, because I haven't read enough and there's a man witch hunt going on over here right now).  

Well, I don't know much in details about all those law suits against Seagal so I took quick look at his Wiki page. Frankly, how serious allegations are is quite well depicted by the fact that is all of them were dropped or settled out of court. The latest accusations may be much more connected with the fact that Seagal is "Russian" now. I remember him much more for his activism, including in fields of ecology or animal rights. He even recieved PETA Humanitarian Award in 1999.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:16 am

Having a quick scan over social media just now, I never realized how unpopular Seagal seems. #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188  Guess I'm unaware of many stories surrounding him. Now I feel like the equivalent of those Americans who cheer on Tommy Robinson while they are ignorant of his dark and murky past. #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:18 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Live stream:

Dayum! That looks bad...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:21 am

Reuters Top News
@Reuters
3 min
Iran says Trump, regional allies isolated over Tehran policy: TV https://reut.rs/2OjsdzB

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 am

UK AC wrote:Having a quick scan over social media just now, I never realized how unpopular Seagal seems. #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188  Guess I'm unaware of many stories surrounding him. Now I feel like the equivalent of those Americans who cheer on Tommy Robinson while they are ignorant of his dark and murky past. #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188

Tommy Robinson gets support because there is no Nigel Farage to speak for the people.
I support him for his intentions, not for his aggression.

BTW. UK AC, you are a great poster here.
#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:25 am

Ron Paul
@RonPaul
2 min.
Flashback 2010: Sanctions on Iran Are An Act of War https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/videos/10156833150991686/ …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:26 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I have to laugh that this guy is the representative of Humanitarian anything, with his past littered with physically abusing his wives and girlfriends (I remain unconvinced on the recent rape allegations, etc, because I haven't read enough and there's a man witch hunt going on over here right now).  

Well, I don't know much in details about all those law suits against Seagal so I took quick look at his Wiki page. Frankly, how serious allegations are is quite well depicted by the fact that is all of them were dropped or settled out of court. The latest accusations may be much more connected with the fact that Seagal is "Russian" now. I remember him much more for his activism, including in fields of ecology or animal rights. He even recieved PETA Humanitarian Award in 1999.

He may have turned a new leaf when he got into Eastern Philosophy, but he definitely had anger issues in the 80's and 90's. I do know he's been big for animal rights, which is commendable.

Like I said, the whole MeToo thing over here right now is like a crazy witch hunt. I personally know a guy who has been hit with allegations, and he's a really good person who wouldn't assault anyone. It's affected his career.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see if he can accomplish any progress. It is really frightening to see how the general population of the US demonizes Russia.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:27 am

UK AC wrote:Having a quick scan over social media just now, I never realized how unpopular Seagal seems. #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188  Guess I'm unaware of many stories surrounding him. Now I feel like the equivalent of those Americans who cheer on Tommy Robinson while they are ignorant of his dark and murky past. #7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188

He is definitely not thought highly of in the US. This will be interesting to watch unfold. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:30 am

Meanwhile, Rand Paul went to Moscow to try and help relations

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/sen-rand-paul-goes-to-moscow-and-invites-russians-to-washingtonin-unofficial-bid-to-boost-ties/2018/08/06/0090975a-9945-11e8-8d5e-c6c594024954_story.html?utm_term=.efda00ef7880
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:39 am

FoShizzle wrote:

He is definitely not thought highly of in the US.  This will be interesting to watch unfold. Smile

But he was a superstar once. Interestingly, exactly at the same time when the most of accusations was rised. No one cared much.

As you wrote - the whole Me2 campaign is witchhunt. Especially in Hollywood it's great opportunity for forgotten, or unsuccessful, individuals how to reach front pages. But it affects other fields as well, as the case of your friend proves...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:43 am

Reza Khaasteh
@Khaaasteh
24 min.
#Iran President @HassanRouhani starts his live interview with state TV
Here's the live tweet

Speech in this thread:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:51 am

After 3 Czech troops were killed in Afghanistan, and the most of cemments on Novinky.cz newsweb were like: "They shouldn't be there at all, they serve to the west, NATO and US interests, not to our country" etc. terrible propaganda campaign was launched. Every few hours there is new article how it is important for us to have our troops in Afghanistan, how they are helping to US to bring freedom to Afghanis, how their work was not meaningless etc. I'm starting to be sick and tired of this bullshit...

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ezgif_12

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:57 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:After 3 Czech troops were killed in Afghanistan, and the most of cemments on Novinky.cz newsweb were like: "They shouldn't be there at all, they serve to the west, NATO and US interests, not to our country" etc. terrible propaganda campaign was launched. Every few hours there is new article how it is important for us to have our troops in Afghanistan, how they are helping to US to bring freedom to Afghanis, how their work was not meaningless etc. I'm starting to be sick and tired of this bullshit...

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ezgif_12

Sorry for the loss of your troops. But that is very interesting about the comments! I'm so glad people are waking up.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:17 am

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:After 3 Czech troops were killed in Afghanistan, and the most of cemments on Novinky.cz newsweb were like: "They shouldn't be there at all, they serve to the west, NATO and US interests, not to our country" etc. terrible propaganda campaign was launched. Every few hours there is new article how it is important for us to have our troops in Afghanistan, how they are helping to US to bring freedom to Afghanis, how their work was not meaningless etc. I'm starting to be sick and tired of this bullshit...

Sorry for the loss of your troops.  But that is very interesting about the comments!  I'm so glad people are waking up.

Well, we are like this all the time. We didn't want our participation in Iraq, in Aftghanistan... But that's why such pacts as NATO exists. To make other countries complicit, and obligated, to participate in crimes and occupations in favor of a few. I think not even Soviets, during the cold war era, requested this from us. And they were pretty much in position to do so as Warsaw Pact armies were exactly what NATO was/is...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:44 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:04 am

Aleppo:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
10 s
FSA graduation ceremony comes under heavy attack in east #Aleppo https://aml.ink/vL-tv #Syria

Hama:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
10 min.
Syrian Army's shelling set ablaze rebels' bases in #Hama, #Idlib https://aml.ink/hkUEz #Syria

Sweida:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
2 hod.
Breaking: Syrian Army kicks off east #Sweida offensive against #ISIS https://aml.ink/4h9XK #Syria

Bosni
@Bosni94
2 hod.
The Syrian army units operating on the axis of Shannan Al-Asfar in the northeastern CS of Suwayda, advance 11 kilometers deep into the desert and establish military points.

Bosni
@Bosni94
2 hod.
same source / field reporter

After penetrating 20 kilometers into the desert, the Syrian army units announce the launch of the large-scale military operation to liberate the Suwayda desert.

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
14 s
Syrian Army scores major advance in east #Sweida after Russian airstrikes hammer #ISIS https://aml.ink/52STE #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:07 am

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:18 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:17 pm

FoShizzle wrote:

He is definitely not thought highly of in the US.  This will be interesting to watch unfold. Smile

Dennis Rodman No 2

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:47 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Tommy Robinson gets support because there is no Nigel Farage to speak for the people.
I support him for his intentions, not for his aggression.

Well, Nigel Farage doesn't give any endorsement to Robinson and infact has gone out of his way to avoid association with him.

A few months back Farage even went as far to say Robinson's actions outside of court a few months back were "in no way heroic, it doesn't benefit society and it was only done for Robinson's self-publicity". I fully agree with him. Robinson's actions now and and his checkered past have shown he's just a con-man with the intention of creating more problems than he solves.

I get it that people are fed up with being overlooked by the political class and feeling like their voice is not being heard, so they are willing to throw their support behind any figure that appears to go against the establishment. But unfortunately, like we see it so many times, people end up just supporting the controlled opposition and being led astray. Robinson fits perfectly into the mold of controlled opposition, i.e. everything he does benefits the Zionist agenda in the long run rather than a true nationalist/patriot agenda.

Btw, not trying to provoke anyone here, just my honest thoughts. Smile

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
BTW. UK AC, you are a great poster here.

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3077205713

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Zod wrote:The latest accusations may be much more connected with the fact that Seagal is "Russian" now.

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 9mG5TDv

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:01 pm

RT
@RT_com
6 hod.
Chilling precedent? InfoWars block exposes Big Tech as no friend of free speech

https://www.rt.com/usa/435271-alex-jones-inforwars-censorship/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:02 pm

Platts Gas
@PlattsGas
2 hod.
China's potential 25% tariff on US #LNG will likely deter spot procurement of US volumes in the near term: sources | http://plts.co/D8X330limEd

#USChinaTradeWar #tradewar

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:04 pm

EndGameWW3
@EndGameShowWW3
4 hod.
Bolton: Blocking Strait of Hormuz will be Iran’s ‘worst mistake’ – instead it must ‘come to table’ — RT US News

https://www.rt.com/usa/435262-iran-hormuz-mistake-us/

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:06 pm

BNL NEWS
@BreakingNLive
4 hod.
BREAKING: Brazil closes border to Venezuelans after mass crossings

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Breaking911
@Breaking911
7 min.
BREAKING: West Hollywood City Council voted unanimously to remove President Trump’s star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, says the mayor. It will now make a formal recommendation for its removal to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. - AJplus

#7 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 632885762

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Amichai Stein‏@AmichaiStein1 · 3 hod.
#BREAKING: "Israeli Mossad is behind the assassination this weekend of Aziz Asbar, one of Syria’s most important rocket scientists" - Senior official from a Middle Eastern intelligence agency tells @nytimes @ronenbergman
@halbfinger

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/06/world/middleeast/syrian-rocket-scientist-mossad-assassination.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:19 pm

The war against free speech, and the 1st amendment, is in full swing in the US:

Chris Murphy‏@ChrisMurphyCT · 10 h
Infowars is the tip of a giant iceberg of hate and lies that uses sites like Facebook and YouTube to tear our nation apart. These companies must do more than take down one website. The survival of our democracy depends on it.

https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/status/1026580187784404994

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next