Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Pirata
Mr Badger
Talos
FoShizzle
H10
shachalnur
boris
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:25 pm

Syrian Army declares entire border with occupied #Golan Heights liberated

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 949160760

UK AC

Back to top Go down

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:37 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
1 min
Breaking: Russian air defenses shoot down Drone near Hmeimim airbase in #Lattakia coming in from #Idleb

#Syria

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Giphy

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Houthis in Marib destroyed several Saudi coalition heavy vehicles:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:02 pm

Quneitra/Daraa:

IWN
@A7_Mirza
3 s
#ISIS pocket in SW #Daraa
#SAA liberated Shajarah, Abedin, As`arah and Ma`rabah.
only 3 villages remained under ISIS terrorists
HD Map: http://iswnews.com/media/2018/07/SW-Daraa-30July18-8mor97-c.jpg …

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 DjYONQiX4AYt_hq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Quneitra/Daraa:

IWN
@A7_Mirza
3 s
#ISIS pocket in SW #Daraa
#SAA liberated Shajarah, Abedin, As`arah and Ma`rabah.
only 3 villages remained under ISIS terrorists  
HD Map: http://iswnews.com/media/2018/07/SW-Daraa-30July18-8mor97-c.jpg …

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 DjYONQiX4AYt_hq

Arabiana Intel
@ArabianaINTEL
19 sek.
#SAA captures #ISIS fortress of Shajarah & strategic Ma’ariyah town, reach #Jordan|ian border & #Yarmouk Valley/River, cutting away #Daesh-held area entirely from Zionists Occupied #Jawlān Heights. #OpBasalt #Daraa #Syria

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 DjYQDOnWwAAvVDl

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:11 pm

RT
@RT_com
13 min.
#Italy PM calls for easing #Russia sanctions, #Trump says they’ll ‘remain’

https://www.rt.com/news/434676-italy-russia-sanctions-trump/

Fuck US government ffs.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1143234681

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:RT
@RT_com
13 min.

Fuck US government ffs.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1143234681

He said it clearly that Russia is their competition. This is not about Crimea it is all about handbreaking Russian economy. Same goes with the Russian and American gas. I just hope Europe will not be that dumb to go for much more expensive American version because that would mean we would buy more costly gas at expense of Russia and at the same time fill American pockets. It is complete rip off.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Matjaz wrote:
@RT_com
13 min.

Fuck US government ffs.

He said it clearly that Russia is their competition. This is not about Crimea it is all about handbreaking Russian economy. Same goes with the Russian and American gas. I just hope Europe will not be that dumb to go for much more expensive American version because that would mean we would buy more costly gas at expense of Russia and at the same time fill American pockets. It is complete rip off.

This is about the fact that is US is uncompetitive even little bit on the world market. So they are whining and bullying others and push discriminative sanctions on those, who just don't want overpriced American crap and GMO biological waste. This is a part of PNAC I believe. Just look at this orange guy. His estates in Indonesia, right now, being builded by Chinese, not US, construction companies. Why? Because this small hand orange muppet soesn't want to pay even minimal US hour wage per hour, that is over $7,-. Rather we save 10s of million USD and pay split of this to Chinese company and its construction workers.

It just can't work. American life standard is fully paid by sweat and blood of the rest of the world. My salary is above average, yet it's roughly about US MINIMAL hour wage. In Asia, where the most of US electronics, steel or clothing is produced, they earn just split of my wage. So far, nothing major happened yet. Already US farmers yelling that they are victims of Trump's tariffs, thousands of tons of meat pill on stocks and traditional US companies considering move outside the US. Because no fucking one gonna buy iPhone fully build in the US, by emplyees paid by US salaries. It would be 10 times more expensive than it is now.

And yes, drunk oxygern thief Juncker already said that EU gonna buy US LNG and much more GMO soya...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
@RT_com
13 min.

Fuck US government ffs.

This is about the fact that is US is uncompetitive even little bit on the world market. So they are whining and bullying others and push discriminative sanctions on those, who just don't want overpriced American crap and GMO biological waste. This is a part of PNAC I believe. Just look at this orange guy. His estates in Indonesia, right now, being builded by Chinese, not US, construction companies. Why? Because this small hand orange muppet soesn't want to pay even minimal US hour wage per hour, that is over $7,-. Rather we save 10s of million USD and pay split of this to Chinese company and its construction workers.

It just can't work. American life standard is fully paid by sweat and blood of the rest of the world. My salary is above average, yet it's roughly about US MINIMAL hour wage. In Asia, where the most of US electronics, steel or clothing is produced, they earn just split of my wage. So far, nothing major happened yet. Already US farmers yelling that they are victims of Trump's tariffs, thousands of tons of meat pill on stocks and traditional US companies considering move outside the US. Because no fucking one gonna buy iPhone fully build in the US, by emplyees paid by US salaries. It would be 10 times more expensive than it is now.

And yes, drunk oxygern thief Juncker already said that EU gonna buy US LNG and much more GMO soya...

Exactly! The thing that bothers me the most is GMO food they plan to feed us with in the future.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:53 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
@RT_com
13 min.

Fuck US government ffs.

Exactly! The thing that bothers me the most is GMO food they plan to feed us with in the future.

For me it means just more time in shoppping center. I already check if products are not from Ukraine or Israel. Now I will have to check if there is not soya. And its traces are in many products. Fffs. We have right on the doorsteps huge country leading the world in non-GMO production and we're going to buy shits from overseas.

Soon...

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2592701028

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:57 pm

More Saudi suffering in Yemen:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:59 pm

The answer? Seems that the US and EU under Trump and Juncker are relaunching TTIP negotiations, (Europe's version of TPP). TTIP has long been wanted to be implement by globalists because it gives power to the big corporations to bully governments and undermine national sovereignty.

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:00 am

UK AC wrote:

The answer? Seems that the US and EU under Trump and Juncker are relaunching TTIP negotiations, (Europe's version of TPP). TTIP has long been wanted to be implement by globalists because it gives power to the big corporations to bully governments and undermine national sovereignty.

Spoiler:

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720 #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720 #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720 #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:05 am

And some videos from Yemen:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:15 am

Zod wrote:#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720

There was an example of what TTIP would bring from something that happened a few years ago that I remember reading. I forget the details of the story but I think it was somewhere in Italy McDonalds wanted to build a store somewhere but the local government basically told them to sod off (because they wanted to preserve some green/nature spaces in the area and didn't want it taken up by more congested building spaces). So McDonalds sued them for not allowing them to build their store. I think ultimately McDonalds were unsuccessful in sueing the local government but with TTIP they would very likely would have been successful instead and the government would have had to either let them build or pay them many millions in compensation (which the taxpayer has to pay of course).

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:20 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720

There was an example of what TTIP would bring from something that happened a few years ago that I remember reading. I forget the details of the story but I think it was somewhere in Italy McDonalds wanted to build a store somewhere but the local government basically told them to sod off (because they wanted to preserve some green/nature spaces in the area and didn't want it taken up by more congested building spaces). So McDonalds sued them for not allowing them to build their store. I think ultimately McDonalds were unsuccessful in sueing the local government but with TTIP they would very likely would have been successful instead and the government would have had to either let them build or pay them many millions in compensation (which the taxpayer has to pay of course).

It was because of cathedral (if not another case):

McDonald's sues Florence for $20m after city refuses restaurant application

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mcdonalds-sue-florence-city-italy-restaurant-application-refused-a7404726.html

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:39 am

Zod wrote:For me it means just more time in shoppping center. I already check if products are not from Ukraine or Israel. Now I will have to check if there is not soya. And its traces are in many products. Fffs. We have right on the doorsteps huge country leading the world in non-GMO production and we're going to buy shits from overseas.

Soon...

If only things were so easy it wouldn't be an issue... You see the problem is not only they want to send their inferior food products to us, but the US are trying to make sure they can get an agreement so they won't have to put certain labellings on their products. For example, here in the UK since we are leaving the EU soon (hopefully) for a while they have been talking of making our own trade deals with places such as the US, and there has been debates about whether we should be import things like their Chickens which have been washed in chlorine -(more importantly why are these chickens having to be washed in chlorine...).

Processed food packages already aren't required to say where they source their food from, so people could be eating their bacteria/chlorine infested chicken from these and not know it at the time.

Maybe fresh chicken would be a problem too. Since the US is so keen on the labelling restrictions it could be that fresh chickens either from the UK or US will have a 'produced in UK/US label' so you can't tell whether you are buying a chicken of a safer standard from EU, or one of the rotten US ones... Now apply that situation for all the foodstuffs not just the UK but for the EU too. That's what they want with TTIP or whatever name they're giving this potential trade agreement.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:45 am

It was because of cathedral:

Yeah, pretty sure that is the one I'm talking about. Fucking nuts. Nothing is off limits to these corporations... What next? They will sue you if you don't give up your homes for so they can build on it?

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:48 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:For me it means just more time in shoppping center. I already check if products are not from Ukraine or Israel. Now I will have to check if there is not soya. And its traces are in many products. Fffs. We have right on the doorsteps huge country leading the world in non-GMO production and we're going to buy shits from overseas.

Soon...

If only things were so easy it wouldn't be an issue... You see the problem is not only they want to send their inferior food products to us, but the US are trying to make sure they can get an agreement so they won't have to put certain labellings on their products. For example, here in the UK since we are leaving the EU soon (hopefully) for a while they have been talking of making our own trade deals with places such as the US, and there has been debates about whether we should be import things like their Chickens which have been washed in chlorine -(more importantly why are these chickens having to be washed in chlorine...).

Processed food packages already aren't required to say where they source their food from, so people could be eating their bacteria/chlorine infested chicken from these and not know it at the time.

Maybe fresh chicken would be a problem too. Since the US is so keen on the labelling restrictions it could be that fresh chickens either from the UK or US will have a 'produced in UK/US label' so you can't tell whether you are buying a chicken of a safer standard from EU, or one of the rotten US ones... Now apply that situation for all the foodstuffs not just the UK but for the EU too. That's what they want with TTIP or whatever name they're giving this potential trade agreement.

Indeed, that's the issue. "Made in EU" is sticker that says nothing. Now imagine that such brownwater country as Ukraine will be part of EU. Under "Made in EU" they would be able to sell their shits to all of us. That's just an example. Polish companies are experts in this, too. And exactly this is what globalism is about. I don't want "Made in EU" olive oil. I want olive oil from Greece. And tomatoes from Czech Republic. And so on. That's just another front where globalists try to erase national borders in favor of their marxism.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:59 am

Indeed, that's the issue. "Made in EU" is sticker that says nothing. Now imagine that such brownwater country as Ukraine will be part of EU. Under "Made in EU" they would be able to sell their shits to all of us. That's just an example. Polish companies are experts in this, too. And exactly this is what globalism is about. I don't want "Made in EU" olive oil. I want olive oil from Greece. And tomatoes from Czech Republic. And so on. That's just another front where globalists try to erase national borders in favor of their marxism.

Indeed. Yet not just a made in "Made in EU" sticker, but a  "Made in EU & US" sticker... and no further infos given about the standards of the food you're buying, because, well, there likely are no standards. pale

Meanwhile, rich corporate types and their families/friends, who have rigged the system in their favour, will own private farms where all the food that they buy from is grown healthily, organically, free range, no GMO food, no extra chemicals added to meats and so on...

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:10 am

UK AC wrote:

Indeed. Yet not just a made in "Made in EU" sticker, but a  "Made in EU & US" sticker... and no further infos given about the standards of the food you're buying, because, well, there likely are no standards. pale

Meanwhile, rich corporate types and their families/friends, who have rigged the system in their favour, will own private farms where all the food that they buy from is grown healthily, organically, free range, no GMO food, no extra chemicals added to meats and so on...

And, meanwhile, all kinds of tricks and threats will be used against those, who will oppose this "new world order". Perpetual wars around the globe already generate trillions for MIC. They don't want peace in the ME, in Africa, in Asia. In those countries they want endless wars to syphon tax money. Not only from the US, but from every other country that becomes part of this machinery. Just look at Trump's demands regarding NATO spendings! Prior his election NATO was "obsolete". Now he is milking all the NATO members. In favor of such dompanies as Raytheon, of course...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:20 am

And you know what "conspiracists" on the other forum celebrate?

"Trump working on a deal to open 11-12 LNG ports in Europe to accept American Natural Gas"

Yeah, they are cheering for already mentioned TTIP and alike, clearly globalist, agreements. Because globalism is bad only under Clinton or Obozo...

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:30 am

Zod wrote:And, meanwhile, all kinds of tricks and threats will be used against those, who will oppose this "new world order". Perpetual wars around the globe already generate trillions for MIC. They don't want peace in the ME, in Africa, in Asia. In those countries they want endless wars to syphon tax money. Not only from the US, but from every other country that becomes part of this machinery. Just look at Trump's demands regarding NATO spendings! Prior his election NATO was "obsolete". Now he is milking all the NATO members. In favor of such dompanies as Raytheon, of course...

Yep, global colonization is what they want.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:37 am

Zod wrote:And you know what "conspiracists" on the other forum celebrate?

"Trump working on a deal to open 11-12 LNG ports in Europe to accept American Natural Gas"

Yeah, they are cheering for already mentioned TTIP and alike, clearly globalist, agreements. Because globalism is bad only under Clinton or Obozo...

https://2img.net/u/3715/65/05/91/smiles/3574449849.jpg

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188

Well, that's some nice entertainment right there. On a more serious note, Trin had better re-open that place to the ACs, otherwise, as we are seeing, it's going down the tubes real fast.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:40 am

The Hill
@thehill
11 min.
BREAKING: Satellite images appear to show North Korea constructing new missiles: report http://hill.cm/qT6KIqD

Holy shit! Did rocketman tricked Dotard?

affraid

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:58 am

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 697712634

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:04 am

UK AC wrote:

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 697712634

Not shocking at all for me. Afaik Manchaster's fam was harbored by the UK govt. as refugees from "Gaddafi's dictatorship" for decades. From the same are, Manchester, was different youngster, who arrived to Libya to fight "evil Gaddafi".

Not exactly article I meant but helpful. From 2011:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/15926029/the-young-britons-fighting-and-staying-in-libya

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:17 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

Not shocking at all for me. Afaik Manchaster's fam was harbored by the UK govt. as refugees from "Gaddafi's dictatorship" for decades. From the same are, Manchester, was different youngster, who arrived to Libya to fight "evil Gaddafi".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/15926029/the-young-britons-fighting-and-staying-in-libya

I think this is article I meant. From 2011...

The teenage Libyan rebel from Manchester

https://www.channel4.com/news/the-teenage-libyan-rebel-from-manchester

They made those jihadist motherfuckers look like some freedom fighters. Then they cry after their islamist assets blow themselves back in the UK.

It's literally same bunch of people. In last years I never heard about attack in name of Rouhani, Nasrallah, Hezbollah, Houthis, Assad, Sadr whoe ever. All attacks carried out by Saudi linked salafi/wahhabi movement...

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 A01e7210

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:26 am

UK AC wrote:
Well, that's some nice entertainment right there. On a more serious note, Trin had better re-open that place to the ACs, otherwise, as we are seeing, it's going down the tubes real fast.
Everyone on Janey's "unbiased" thread are crying "when BOOM BOOM?"
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:01 am

Zod wrote:Not shocking at all for me. Afaik Manchaster's fam was harbored by the UK govt. as refugees from "Gaddafi's dictatorship" for decades. From the same are, Manchester, was different youngster, who arrived to Libya to fight "evil Gaddafi".

Yeah, well you just add this as another piece of info in addition to the other infos we know and sadly it seems almost certain that instead of willful negligence or the turning of a blind eye by the authorities to this person, infact it goes further that he is a protected asset.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next