Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. Empty #1 - In other news..

Post by Libertine Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Video: #Libya's Nat'l #Oil Corp estimates billions of Dollars lost due to militia attack, army responds with air strikes.

Back to top Go down

#1 - In other news.. Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by Libertine Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:24 pm

[url=IWN%E2%80%8F @A7_Mirza %C2%B7 7 min. Yemen interactive map updated !]IWN‏ @A7_Mirza · 7 min. Yemen interactive map updated ! https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1M-_ymjR9xwOK7KMikOcUFSAE1ac&ll=14.5966570739055%2C43.257621446484336&z=10 …[/url]

Grabbing good link from locked thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:20 am

LIVE  EXPLOSIVE HEARING: FBI Agent Peter Strzok Testifies about Anti-Trump Texts Before Congress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBv40D-hL0I

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:32 am

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
2 hod.
JUST IN: Over a hundred people in Illinois and Iowa have developed a cyclospora parasite illness possibly linked to McDonald's salads.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 pm

The President of Zimbabwe has established a Space Agency

On Tuesday, Zimbabwe's President Emmerson Mnangagwa set up a national space agency, which will become a "tool for modernizing and industrializing the country".
The agency will develop Earth observation satellites and navigation systems for improvements in agriculture, mining, wildlife conservation and sanitary control, he said in Harare.
This initiative is expected to allow the country to be more involved in global discussions on the access, use and regulation of space technology and innovation for sustainable development, he added.
Mnangagwa came to power in November last year after the army took control of the country for a short time and later resigned the longtime leader Robert Mugabe , who ruled for nearly four decades
http://www.rtvslo.si/znanost-in-tehnologija/predsednik-zimbabveja-ustanovil-vesoljsko-agencijo/460570
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Air China plane plunged 21,000 ft after the co-pilot accidentally turned off the air conditioning

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-44818617

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay $4.7bn damages to women who claim their talc products gave them cancer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44816805

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:51 pm

One of the British divers who helped to save 12 boys and their football coach from a flooded cave in Thailand has insisted he was not a hero.

Rick Stanton, from Coventry, said he was using a "very unique skill set" to "give something back to the community".

He and other British divers who aided in the rescue returned to Heathrow on Friday morning.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44819416

cheers

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:55 pm

UK AC wrote:One of the British divers who helped to save 12 boys and their football coach from a flooded cave in Thailand has insisted he was not a hero.

Rick Stanton, from Coventry, said he was using a "very unique skill set" to "give something back to the community".

He and other British divers who aided in the rescue returned to Heathrow on Friday morning.

cheers

#1 - In other news.. 1778904525

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:43 pm

UK AC wrote:One of the British divers who helped to save 12 boys and their football coach from a flooded cave in Thailand has insisted he was not a hero.

cheers

#1 - In other news.. 949160760
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Dozens hurt as Ryanair flight loses cabin pressure

More than 30 Ryanair passengers, some bleeding from their ears, have received hospital treatment in Germany after their plane to Croatia lost cabin pressure, German police say.

Flight FR7312 from Dublin to Zadar made an emergency landing in Frankfurt.

The airline said oxygen masks were deployed and the crew carried out a "controlled descent".

The plane descended 8,000m (26,000ft) from 11,300m to 3,000m in seven minutes, according to Flight Radar.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44832235

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Thousands join Trump protest as US leader plays golf

They demonstrated as the US president played golf during a visit to his Turnberry resort on the Ayrshire coast.

Mr Trump is in Scotland with his wife and family on a private visit ahead of his summit with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday.

During his golf round he was booed by demonstrators gathered at the perimeter of the resort complex.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44829539

Many of these people demonstrating at his golf course are likely doing so for reasons relating to the callous way Trump uses dirty tactics to force local residents off their properties so he can expand his golf course further, while also destroying the local environment. The anger felt by the Scots has nothing to do with Trump's Presidency, locals were sick of Trump's behaviour regarding the golf course even before he announced he was running for President. Indeed a film was made about the situation a few years back:

You've been Trumped film:

Locals split over impact of Donald Trump's golf course at Menie:

Neighbors of Trump golf course in Scotland decry a bully trying to expand:

Trump accused of breaking promises and ruining Scottish dunes:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:48 pm

So classy. Unlike say, the England soccer team on their mega-million pound salaries under waist-coat messiah, who will be expecting a heros' welcome despite having lost the last two games, including the losers final, during their summer jaunt Embarassed

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:10 am

Trump and Scotland

The people who hit back at the president

By Glenn Campbell

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/Trump_and_Scotland

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:17 am

Scary shit. Regardless the intro. It's not about protesters in London. I would protest too. And everyone, who knows me, knows that I'm exactly against this perversion but Trump is not svior imho. Footage itself is alarming...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:14 pm

A British cave diver who helped rescue 12 Thai boys from deep within a cave has said he is considering suing tech entrepreneur Elon Musk.

In now-deleted tweets, Mr Musk had called Vern Unsworth a "pedo guy" after the cave expert ridiculed a mini-submarine built by Mr Musk for the rescue effort as a "PR stunt".

Mr Unsworth told reporters on Monday that he was considering legal action.

"It's not finished," he told Australian network Channel 7.

Thailand-based Mr Unsworth's knowledge of the cave complex is said to have played a key role in the rescue effort. He travelled into the caves in the first days after the boys went missing and helped bring in top international cave rescue experts for the mission.

Mr Unsworth had earlier said that the mini-sub built by Mr Musk's team and flown to Thailand before being rejected as inappropriate for the rescue mission by Thai officials would have had "absolutely no chance of working".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44846945

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:24 pm

UK AC wrote:A British cave diver who helped rescue 12 Thai boys from deep within a cave has said he is considering suing tech entrepreneur Elon Musk.

In now-deleted tweets, Mr Musk had called Vern Unsworth a "pedo guy" after the cave expert ridiculed a mini-submarine built by Mr Musk for the rescue effort as a "PR stunt".

Mr Unsworth told reporters on Monday that he was considering legal action.

"It's not finished," he told Australian network Channel 7.

Thailand-based Mr Unsworth's knowledge of the cave complex is said to have played a key role in the rescue effort. He travelled into the caves in the first days after the boys went missing and helped bring in top international cave rescue experts for the mission.

Mr Unsworth had earlier said that the mini-sub built by Mr Musk's team and flown to Thailand before being rejected as inappropriate for the rescue mission by Thai officials would have had "absolutely no chance of working".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44846945

Musk will send it up in his next launch with Captain Jack Sparrow at the helm singing "What shall we do with the drunken sailor." Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:41 pm

but, but,..where has all the rum gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Scary shit. Regardless the intro. It's not about protesters in London. I would protest too. And everyone, who knows me, knows that I'm exactly against this perversion but Trump is not svior imho. Footage itself is alarming...

So I watched this video yesterday and felt a little sick. Firstly, Anyone touch my children and they will not see the light of another day.
Zero fucking tolerance for pedophiles.
Second, what is wrong in the heads of those people who are giving their children drugs to stop them from reaching puberty????!!! What the actual fuck! That shit makes me want to slam my fist into the monitor. Actually that whole video pist me off. Who the hell turns their little girl (under five years old) into a boy. Oh wait..the man who transited to a woman..thats who.
Listen, I don't care about anyones sexual preference, or if they want to become a different gender. Adults can do what they wish with other adults who wish to do it with them, but let the children grow up to make their own choices.

I realize there is more in that video with his discuss of demons on display and why they do it. Bad is good and so on and so forth..and people eat that shit up like it's bbq steak.

Heaven help us all.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Libertine wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Scary shit. Regardless the intro. It's not about protesters in London. I would protest too. And everyone, who knows me, knows that I'm exactly against this perversion but Trump is not svior imho. Footage itself is alarming...

So I watched this video yesterday and felt a little sick. Firstly, Anyone touch my children and they will not see the light of another day.
Zero fucking tolerance for pedophiles.
Second, what is wrong in the heads of those people who are giving their children drugs to stop them from reaching puberty????!!! What the actual fuck! That shit makes me want to slam my fist into the monitor. Actually that whole video pist me off. Who the hell turns their little girl (under five years old) into a boy. Oh wait..the man who transited to a woman..thats who.
Listen, I don't care about anyones sexual preference, or if they want to become a different gender. Adults can do what they wish with other adults who wish to do it with them, but let the children grow up to make their own choices.

I realize there is more in that video with his discuss of demons on display and why they do it. Bad is good and so on and so forth..and people eat that shit up like it's bbq steak.

Heaven help us all.

I'm afraid we reached point that preceded the fall of every advanced society before. Just reminds how decadent Greek and Roman empires were before their fall...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Very true, KB4Z

"The more things change, the more they stay the same"

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:00 pm

TASS
@tassagency_en
4 hod.
73% of World Cup guests would like to visit Russia again — poll
http://tass.com/sport/1013374
©️ Artiom Geodakyan/TASS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:12 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
1 min.
India: Mother Teresa’s Order Investigated For Child Trafficking http://dlvr.it/Qbt4Dg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Tech entrepreneur Elon Musk has apologised to a British cave diver he called "pedo guy" in a row over the cave rescue in northern Thailand.

He said he had "spoken in anger" after Vern Unsworth ridiculed a mini-submarine he had commissioned for the rescue effort as a "PR stunt".

"His actions against me do not justify my actions against him, and for that I apologise," Mr Musk said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44870303

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:49 pm

UK AC wrote:Tech entrepreneur Elon Musk has apologised to a British cave diver he called "pedo guy" in a row over the cave rescue in northern Thailand.

He said he had "spoken in anger" after Vern Unsworth ridiculed a mini-submarine he had commissioned for the rescue effort as a "PR stunt".

"His actions against me do not justify my actions against him, and for that I apologise," Mr Musk said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44870303

Well, but Vern was right, it was just PR stunt. He would do meuch better if he would buy good meal to rescue staff...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:47 am

A remote, boggy stretch of land on the north coast of Scotland is set to become the UK's first spaceport.

The A'Mhoine Peninsula in Sutherland has been chosen as the most suitable place from which to launch rockets vertically to put satellites in orbit.

The UK Space Agency is giving Highlands and Islands Enterprise £2.5m towards the development of the facility.

HIE will work closely with a consortium that includes the American aerospace giant Lockheed Martin.

The Scotland money is part of a package of grants to foster UK launch capability that was announced by Business Secretary Greg Clark at the Farnborough International Air Show.

Mr Clark detailed a total of £33.5m in grants from a reserved pot of £50m to help drive forward proposals.

Lockheed will get the lion's share at £23.5m. The company wants to bring the Electron rocket to Scotland. Currently, this vehicle flies out of New Zealand.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-44841123

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:43 am

Fukushima beach in Japan reopens to bathers

A beach in Soma City, Japan, has opened to the public for the first time since the Fukushima nuclear disaster of 2011.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-44912755/fukushima-beach-in-japan-reopens-to-bathers

#1 - In other news.. Seinfeld___good_luck_with_all_that

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:05 am

What could possibly go wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:24 am

Libertine wrote:What could possibly go wrong...

#1 - In other news.. 9c312a5d17b89b1e614e0de05037306860a373c2_hq
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next