Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

+11
Talos
Zambeezi
hillbilly
FoShizzle
H10
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
15 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 12 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by Talos Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:18 pm

The Hidden One wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Hidden One wrote:Utter collapse.

Do you have somethin closer on this? I did not follow this closely in last weeks so I just noticed that they finished the deal and days later this chaos started.

I don't know the details, because I've given up following the story until the final deal is implemented. It's been chaos since the start - May was never interested in implementing the people's decision. The real failure here was the Tory party - they should've stood up to her at the start. But then, they weren't interested in implementing Brexit either. So, my take on this is: government as a whole betrayed the people.

These resignations mean nothing to me. These people should've acted two years ago.

At this point, I don't think Brexit will be implemented. UKIP is Britain's last chance, but I fear it might be too late.

Eli Lake
@EliLake
Four words that should terrify the civilized world: Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EliLake/status/1063062277002276864

The establishment seem to be terrified of Corbyn. I think a weird coalition of UKIP and Corbyn would be good UKIP to handle the domestic and immigration stuff and labour to handle the foreign policy stuff as Corbyn wants to cut off weapons supply to Saudi Arabia and Israel and he fully backs Assad, supports the Iran deal and wants all British bases outside of Britain closed.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 12 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by The Original Mind Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Talos wrote:
The Hidden One wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Hidden One wrote:Utter collapse.

Do you have somethin closer on this? I did not follow this closely in last weeks so I just noticed that they finished the deal and days later this chaos started.

I don't know the details, because I've given up following the story until the final deal is implemented. It's been chaos since the start - May was never interested in implementing the people's decision. The real failure here was the Tory party - they should've stood up to her at the start. But then, they weren't interested in implementing Brexit either. So, my take on this is: government as a whole betrayed the people.

These resignations mean nothing to me. These people should've acted two years ago.

At this point, I don't think Brexit will be implemented. UKIP is Britain's last chance, but I fear it might be too late.

Eli Lake
@EliLake
Four words that should terrify the civilized world: Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EliLake/status/1063062277002276864

The establishment seem to be terrified of Corbyn.  I think a weird coalition of UKIP and Corbyn would be good UKIP to handle the domestic and immigration stuff and labour to handle the foreign policy stuff as Corbyn wants to cut off weapons supply to Saudi Arabia and Israel and he fully backs Assad, supports the Iran deal and wants all British bases outside of Britain closed.

While I agree with Corbyn on pacifism, the man is a lunatic and shouldn't even be allowed through the doors of Parliament. I also fully expect that, like the rest, he'd forget his pacifism the moment he became PM.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Police launch counter-terror investigation after two improvised explosive devices found at a north London flat

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-11-21/police-find-two-improvised-explosive-devices-at-a-north-london-flat/
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Talos wrote:
Police launch counter-terror investigation after two improvised explosive devices found at a north London flat

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-11-21/police-find-two-improvised-explosive-devices-at-a-north-london-flat/

Looks like knife attacks are out of fashion...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:13 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:32 am

Financial Times‏@FinancialTimes · 16 min.
For the first time since the Brexit referendum, UK and EU officials have agreed a joint vision for a long-term partnership, setting the stage for a negotiation expected to run well into the 2020s

https://www.ft.com/content/67ed8eb6-ee78-11e8-8180-9cf212677a57

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:28 pm

Lavrov doubts appropriateness of UK General Staff chief's remarks that Russia poses greater threat than ISIL
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:00 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
3 min.
#BREAKING Minister Sam Gyimah resigns in protest at UK PM May's #Brexit deal: telegraph

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:21 am

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 57 sek.
#BREAKING UK PM May weighing plan to postpone vote on her #Brexit deal: Bloomberg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 4 hod.
#BREAKING UK can unilaterally stop #Brexit: EU court

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 2 hod.
#BREAKING UK PM May's decision on whether to delay #Brexit vote imminent: Sun

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 38 min.
#BREAKING BBC political editor: Two cabinet sources tell me vote being pulled #Brexit

Lol, so much for democracy and voice of the people.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:17 am

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 6 min.
#BREAKING EU Commission chief Juncker says 'no room whatsoever for renegotiation' of #Brexit deal

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Global: MilitaryInfo‏ @Global_Mil_Info · 20 min.
#FLASH: Enough letters have been sent to trigger a no-confidence vote on PM Theresa May - Sky News Political Editor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:54 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Interesting take on Brexit.

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:43 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger‏ @Souria4Syrians · 13 min.
UK has 3,500 troops on 'standby' in event of no deal #Brexit

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Compulsory Indoctrination: In UK Schools, Boys Have Periods Too

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-17/compulsory-indoctrination-uk-schools-boys-have-periods-too

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Metropolitan Police Testing Facial-Recognition Technology In Central London

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-17/metropolitan-police-testing-facial-recognition-technology-central-london

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:09 pm

If UK pulls plug on RT, Russia will do the same to BBC - Russian ambassador
Interfax

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 12 4047824857

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Meanwhile in the UK...:

Girl, 13, arrested in London 'yellow-vest' pro-Brexit protest

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/05/girl-13-arrested-in-london-yellow-vest-brexit-protest?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 12 TangibleEqualFinnishspitz-max-1mb

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:40 pm

MATERIALS CONVEYING MINDSET OF INT'L TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS FOUND ON BBC WEBSITE, SCRUTINY UNDERWAY - ROSKOMNADZOR
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:54 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:02 am

MAY SPEECH EXTRACT: STOPPING BREXIT `CATASTROPHIC' FOR DEMOCRACY .. MAY BELIEVES STOPPING BREXIT MORE LIKELY THAN NO-DEAL SPLIT
Zerohedge

Russians-Did-It. lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 9 min.
#BREAKING UK PM #May says we all have a duty to implement the result of the 2016 referendum #Brexit

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 11 min.
#BREAKING Enforcer in UK PM May's Conservative Party quits over #Brexit deal

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 10 min.
BREAKING: German FM Maas says if Parliament rejects May's #Brexit deal, there could be new talks with the EU

https://www.rt.com/news/448844-maas-may-brexit-new-talks/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
1 min.
#Brexit - According to Bloomberg, Theresa May’s government is on course for the biggest defeat in 95 years. On October 8, 1924, the minority Labour government of Ramsay MacDonald was defeated by a margin of 166.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
35 sek.
#BREAKING Huge defeat for UK PM in #Brexit vote

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:53 pm

UK opposition leader @jeremycorbyn calls for #NoConfidence vote in @theresa_may's government https://sptnkne.ws/k4bg

good riddance

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next