Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 6:25 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

So pretty!  Moar!

+1

I love photography, I might add some myself in the future.

Cheers Matjaz Smile Yep would love to see some.

Good morning Badger Smile

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Giphy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 6:59 am

Morning all.

Cool

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Morning all.

Cool
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 DrinkWineCheersHappy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon May 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:They all sell your private Data, be it Facebook or GLP.. even this site here!

UK AC wrote:I see that GLP changed it's opening page yesterday, too (the one with the 'membership contract' before you can enter the site).

Instead of now giving two options where you simply click the hyperlink either 'yes I agree, let me enter' and 'no I don't agree', they now changed the 'yes I agree' link into a couple of boxes that you must check to a) agree to consent of data handed over(terms of 'contract'), b) acknowledge you have read their privacy policy and terms in full. Only after then you can click continue to enter the site.

In their privacy policy it makes no mention of who they sell/give your data too (I presume they are continuing to pass data on to third parties). Quite laughable imo if they think they don't have to provide such informations, AFAIK they have to do so as part of the GDPR compliance rules.

-----> i.imgur.com/QdY75ed.jpg

I just had a thought, maybe the reason why Trin(a.k.a. Mr. Data Miner) removed all this posts from public viewing/or deleted them prior to 22nd April of this year could be related to this GDPR thing? And he's turned rather quiet since then also... There's been no continuation of the daily polls of his, no more cryptic bs threads fishing for reactions etc. As such, is the site reluctantly taking the focus away from intensive data mining and instead being used more for the Zionist political propaganda, and this is why we have seen the exceptional hostility towards those criticizing the globalist agenda by the Mods as of late. Or am I just reading way too much into this... [/img]

Just seen all the side ads/external links have been removed from the GLP site.  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 2924852245

And this comes after I saw a thread there yesterday with a warning to Trin that he was at risk of being sued regarding the GDPR.

Anyone else can confirm they have the side ads removed for them also when they visit the site? I am visiting the GLP site via proxy so I'm wondering if it's just due to that and nothing else.

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

So pretty!  Moar!

+1

I love photography, I might add some myself in the future.

Cheers Matjaz Smile Yep would love to see some.

Good morning Badger Smile

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Giphy

Good morning, Mr Matjaz. Well 6pm is morning for me anyway #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Chuckl10

Here's the only picture I managed the other night at Eastbourne during the storms, shaky hand-held 10 second shot but it's all I have: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 _dsc0012
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 28, 2018 8:19 pm

A dunnock from the other day. I was having trouble yesterday with servimg, it was telling me "too many redirects".

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 _dsc0014
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 9:24 pm

Nice catch Badger Very Happy its that time of the year coming again when air is heavy. There was huge lightning here the other day but only in the distance of the mountains. They are twenty kilometers away, the big ones so you can see everything. Or maybe it was closer idk but I could spot the mountain walls reflecting, huuuge kabooms all over the sky Very Happy I need to buy camera you can't catch anything with iPhone.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 pm

Matjaz wrote:Nice catch Badger Very Happy its that time of the year coming again when air is heavy. There was huge  lightning here the other day but only in the distance of the mountains. They are twenty kilometers away, the big ones so you can see everything. Or maybe it was closer idk but I could spot the mountain walls reflecting, huuuge kabooms all over the sky Very Happy  I need  to buy camera you can't catch anything with iPhone.

I have a Nikon D90, you can pick one up quite cheaply now as it's an old camera. Lens was a Sigma 17-70mm, when I'm taking proper tripod-mounted pics, for lightning I use 10-30 second exposures, Aperture at F8, ISO set at 400.
It must be spectacular where you are, send some pics!
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 pm

I might snap some pics Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue May 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Bethesda is teasing a new Fallout: https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 29, 2018 10:03 pm

The Hidden One wrote:Bethesda is teasing a new Fallout: https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Nvidia should release new GPUs first. Laughing

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue May 29, 2018 11:24 pm

UK AC wrote:Just seen all the side ads/external links have been removed from the GLP site.

And this comes after I saw a thread there yesterday with a warning to Trin that he was at risk of being sued regarding the GDPR.

I tried accessing GLP with different devices, IPs and no ad-blocker and yep, the ads/external links are definitely gone.

There goes Trin's cash cow.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 30, 2018 4:20 pm

OFF TOPIC RANT ON THE OFF TOPIC THREAD.

BASTARDSHITFUCKBOLLOCKS! First we take my friends car in to get a new fan belt put on as the old one mysteriously vanishes after two sodding months. Garage takes a look and says sorry but tensioner bolt is missing altogether and a new one is going to cost as much as the car is fucking worth.

Turns out the cowboy who came round to fit the last fanbelt ripped the damn tensioner off to fit it, no wonder the fan belt just bloody fell off!

So we've had to leave the car at the garage and I've had to push my poor mate 2 miles home in a wheelchair because she can't walk far.

Now she's had to phone her eldest son to ask for money to fix the car (bloody high-flying snowflake gaming programmer who's never had to get off his chubby arse and work a proper days graft in his life! I resent it when she has to ask him, but I can't work anymore as I'm looking after her)

We get back from the garage to find her youngest son has just let himself in through the back door again and is heaping more shit on her because he won't fucking man up! I am currently hiding away upstairs and chain-smoking while he whinges and whines to mummy about how hard life is...he's 20 ffs!!!

Jesus fucking pleasus! Ok, rant over. Had to get that off my chest and you guys are the only people I can vent to.

1st Rule of Life: Never, ever, fucking anything. Ever!

Right, back to the Doom! #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 30, 2018 5:43 pm

UK AC wrote:1st Rule of Life: Never, ever, fucking anything. Ever!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Absolutely-5b0ec6

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 30, 2018 6:43 pm

UK AC wrote:
UK AC wrote:1st Rule of Life: Never, ever, fucking anything. Ever!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Absolutely-5b0ec6

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Wed May 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Omg Andrew, I mean janey, is telling everyone he's going to Israel if it kicks off...

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed May 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Mr Badger wrote:OFF TOPIC RANT ON THE OFF TOPIC THREAD.

BASTARDSHITFUCKBOLLOCKS! First we take my friends car in to get a new fan belt put on as the old one mysteriously vanishes after two sodding months. Garage takes a look and says sorry but tensioner bolt is missing altogether and a new one is going to cost as much as the car is fucking worth.

Turns out the cowboy who came round to fit the last fanbelt ripped the damn tensioner off to fit it, no wonder the fan belt just bloody fell off!

So we've had to leave the car at the garage and I've had to push my poor mate 2 miles home in a wheelchair because she can't walk far.

Now she's had to phone her eldest son to ask for money to fix the car (bloody high-flying snowflake gaming programmer who's never had to get off his chubby arse and work a proper days graft in his life! I resent it when she has to ask him, but I can't work anymore as I'm looking after her)

We get back from the garage to find her youngest son has just let himself in through the back door again and is heaping more shit on her because he won't fucking man up! I am currently hiding away upstairs and chain-smoking while he whinges and whines to mummy about how hard life is...he's 20 ffs!!!

Jesus fucking pleasus! Ok, rant over. Had to get that off my chest and you guys are the only people I can vent to.

1st Rule of Life: Never, ever, fucking anything. Ever!

Right, back to the Doom!  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188

If he's a gaming programmer he should have no problem buying her a new car. You only got one mother, tell him that. Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 30, 2018 6:47 pm

Meoverhere wrote:Omg Andrew, I mean janey, is telling everyone he's going to Israel if it kicks off...

Lmao! Handless, legless field reporter. I'm dying...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed May 30, 2018 6:48 pm

Meoverhere wrote:Omg Andrew, I mean janey, is telling everyone he's going to Israel if it kicks off...

Who is Janey and who is Andrew and why should we care? You understand what am I saying?  Rolling Eyes

peace bro.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Matjaz wrote:
If he's a gaming programmer he should have no problem buying her a new car. You only got one mother, tell him that. Smile

You are absolutely right, Matjaz. I don't know how it is over there, but in the UK it seems youngsters are becoming more and more self-obsessed. They demand respect but have none for their elders.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 30, 2018 6:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Lmao! Handless, legless field reporter. I'm dying...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Zod wrote:Lmao! Handless, legless field reporter. I'm dying...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Latest?cb=20140726182726

And she'll do it because she is pushed purely by unselfish motivation in providing the latest breaking news for a few GLPers.

At least she won't have to use a UK VPN anymore and instead just be able to use her normal IP. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by WalkOnHigh Wed May 30, 2018 8:57 pm

Two day atomic bomb assault about to hit the UK!!!

A MEGASTORM wielding the force of an atomic bomb will launch a two-day assault across Britain unleashing giant hailstones, torrents of rain and deadly lightning strikes.

ok we can laugh at a good Express story but there has been no let up in the heat and humidity since the recent deluge and rivers and water tables are already full, so lets see what this brings.

express.co.uk/news/weather/967188/UK-weather-forecast-storm-lightning-rain-thunder-Met-Office-forecast-long-range-forecast

WalkOnHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 30, 2018 9:09 pm

WalkOnHigh wrote:Two day atomic bomb assault about to hit the UK!!!

A MEGASTORM wielding the force of an atomic bomb will launch a two-day assault across Britain unleashing giant hailstones, torrents of rain and deadly lightning strikes.

ok we can laugh at a good Express story but there has been no let up in the heat and humidity since the recent deluge and rivers and water tables are already full, so lets see what this brings.

express.co.uk/news/weather/967188/UK-weather-forecast-storm-lightning-rain-thunder-Met-Office-forecast-long-range-forecast

Atomic bomb assault, oh no! Daily Express have really outdone themselves this time. lol!

But it does indeed look like there won't be any let up in the thunderstorms for the next few days at least. Looking forward to seeing some more of your lightning pics Mr. B !

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 30, 2018 10:00 pm

A building El Niño in 2018 signals more extreme weather for 2019

In case you couldn’t get enough extreme weather, the next 12 months or so could bring even more scorching temps, punishing droughts, and unstoppable wildfires.

It’s still early, but odds are quickly rising that another El Niño — the periodic warming of the tropical Pacific Ocean — could be forming. The latest official outlook from NOAA and Columbia University gives better-than-even odds of El Niño materializing by the end of this year, which could lead to a cascade of dangerous weather around the globe in 2019.

On average, El Niño boosts global temperatures and redistributes weather patterns worldwide in a pretty predictable way.

[img]https://grist.org/article/a-building-el-nino-in-2018-signals-more-extreme-weather-on-tap-for-2019/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 30, 2018 10:09 pm

WalkOnHigh wrote:Two day atomic bomb assault about to hit the UK!!!

Nathan Rao is a fucking idiot. I've said many times over the years that he should be arrested and jailed for his bullshit weather "forecasts". He is NOT a forecaster, just a sensationalist hack who writes for a filthy rag of a "news" paper. His fear-mongering twaddle is gulped up by the great unwashed and nobody is doing anything to put a stop to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed May 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Fallout 76 revealed by Bethesda earlier. Looks to be set only 25 years after the bombs fell. Probably an online game with a solid single player experience like Elder Scrolls Online. We'll see more in 10 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Wed May 30, 2018 10:57 pm

UK AC wrote:A building El Niño in 2018 signals more extreme weather for 2019

In case you couldn’t get enough extreme weather, the next 12 months or so could bring even more scorching temps, punishing droughts, and unstoppable wildfires.

It’s still early, but odds are quickly rising that another El Niño — the periodic warming of the tropical Pacific Ocean — could be forming. The latest official outlook from NOAA and Columbia University gives better-than-even odds of El Niño materializing by the end of this year, which could lead to a cascade of dangerous weather around the globe in 2019.

On average, El Niño boosts global temperatures and redistributes weather patterns worldwide in a pretty predictable way.

[img]https://grist.org/article/a-building-el-nino-in-2018-signals-more-extreme-weather-on-tap-for-2019/

Is there a BS flag here?

There is absolutely that points to a new El Nino forming, on the contrary. http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif

There is unprecedented cooling of the oceans, in particular the Atlantic, ongoing and this will continue and even accelerate as the solar minimum progresses.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Gavin wrote:Is there a BS flag here?

There is absolutely that points to a new El Nino forming, on the contrary. weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif

I take it you meant to say 'There is absolutely nothing that points to a new El Nino forming'.

I'd have to respectfully disagree. Over the past two months or so, the sea surface temp anomaly in the central and eastern tropical Pacific Ocean has been steadily rising.

[img]http://www.ospo.noaa.gov/Products/ocean/sst/anomaly/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 31, 2018 12:13 am

Joe Bastardi
@BigJoeBastardi

Atlantic Cool ring for date the coolest since 1994, which wound up being an el nino season too

[img]https://twitter.com/BigJoeBastardi/status/999284472683089921

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next