Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:19 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:...the bowels of GLP. I come to say hellooo to all of you and I am so glad I found you at last.
ZOD, you are missed there but better off here.
I can at least see some proper news and not Janey/Jane Whittacker's regurgitating Twitters offerings.
He/She should be c*str*t*d (Oooops, not possible apparently) for her pretenses there.
Hope I haven't broken any rules already.
Again, hello to you all and I am pleased to be here.

Welcome and enjoy. It gon b gut over here I hope.

The other place is dying anyway.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:41 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:...the bowels of GLP. I come to say hellooo to all of you and I am so glad I found you at last.
I can at least see some proper news and not Janey/Jane Whittacker's regurgitating Twitters offerings.
He/She should be c*str*t*d (Oooops, not possible apparently) for her pretenses there.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1619689188

Welcome.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 4047824857

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Supermarkets have recalled bags of frozen vegetables over fears they could contain a deadly bacteria. (Listeria)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-44739472

The UK is one of five European countries affected by the outbreak, The Mirror reports .

Nine people are believed to have died as a result of catching the disease, according to the European Food Safety Authority .

The FSA has issued a huge list of 43 frozen food items - many sold across the big supermarket chains - that are all being withdrawn from sale.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/deadly-listeria-outbreak-sees-uk-12862408

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 697712634

Myself, friends, family were eating one of these affected vegetables packets only the other day...

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:52 pm

"It advised consumers that most frozen vegetables need to be cooked before eating, in line with manufacturers' instructions."

Who knew ???????????? Shocked Laughing

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:56 pm

M9872367 wrote:"It advised consumers that most frozen vegetables need to be cooked before eating, in line with manufacturers' instructions."

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:05 pm

M9872367 wrote:"It advised consumers that most frozen vegetables need to be cooked before eating, in line with manufacturers' instructions."

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 DFrnUf2

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:54 pm

UK AC wrote:

Welcome.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 4047824857

Thanks

Just back for footy half time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:58 pm

So some frozen veg can be eaten frozen? Who would do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:04 pm

Welcome to the party! afro
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:11 pm

Most welcomed all newbies!

The more of us, more posts to read Very Happy

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:14 pm

AM¹¹
@EliteMartiaI
1. 7.
Shit myself, went in to make a cup of tea and looked out the back and thought I seen an 8 foot muslim staring at me

Spoiler:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AM¹¹
@EliteMartiaI
1. 7.
Shit myself, went in to make a cup of tea and looked out the back and thought I seen an 8 foot muslim staring at me

Spoiler:

Thank goodness I'm on mute on this conference call. I just laughed REALLY loud at that.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Zod wrote:AM¹¹
@EliteMartiaI
1. 7.

Spoiler:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Giphy

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:34 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:AM¹¹
@EliteMartiaI
1. 7.

Spoiler:

Thank goodness I'm on mute on this conference call.  I just laughed REALLY loud at that.

It's even more funny if you're familiar with imperial units (I guess you're so). I had to convert 8ft to meters.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:17 pm

UK AC wrote:Supermarkets have recalled bags of frozen vegetables over fears they could contain a deadly bacteria. (Listeria)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-44739472

The UK is one of five European countries affected by the outbreak, The Mirror reports .

Nine people are believed to have died as a result of catching the disease, according to the European Food Safety Authority .

The FSA has issued a huge list of 43 frozen food items - many sold across the big supermarket chains - that are all being withdrawn from sale.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/deadly-listeria-outbreak-sees-uk-12862408

Myself, friends, family were eating one of these affected vegetables packets only the other day...

Two things just emereged here: FSA? Like Free Syrian Army?

And the other thing: You damned, you brought it to my country, too!

Possible Listeria infication in frozen food items:

https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/477144-z-ceskych-obchodu-se-stahuje-mrazena-zelenina-iglo-muze-obsahovat-bakterie-listerie.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:51 am

Zod wrote:Two things just emereged here: FSA? Like Free Syrian Army?

https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/477144-z-ceskych-obchodu-se-stahuje-mrazena-zelenina-iglo-muze-obsahovat-bakterie-listerie.html

Iglo... is a UK company so I read. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 2924852245

Looks like this outbreak could be limited to the UK food companies then, but not sure. If so, I never realised the UK food products sector was quite so large to a) provide their products to many other countries on the continent, b) be using Hungary's land to grow these foodstuffs.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:56 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:Two things just emereged here: FSA? Like Free Syrian Army?

Iglo... is a UK company so I read. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 2924852245

Looks like this outbreak could be limited to the UK food companies then, but not sure. If so, I never realised the UK food products sector was quite so large to a) provide their products to many other countries on the continent, b) be using Hungary's land to grow these foodstuffs.

This has to be connected. They name "Iglo" company and quite large number of product numbers. With your novichok fuckup who knows what it is about...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:58 am

I'm going to copy-paste this to Amesbury threat. It may be connected. We gonna find later. Watch it closely.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:38 am

Well, not quite my 'novichok fuckup', but point taken. Smile

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:26 am

FoShizzle wrote:

Welcome to the party! afro

Thanks FoShizzle sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pink wrote:"Senior pentagon sources" have just spoken !!!!!!!

lol!

It's funny when she/he says she/he's been called into the office and ten minutes later, she is there. She/he lives in Wales and Sky Studios are in Osterley, Middlesex, a long way away!
Also she/he boasts that she/he has worked in special ops in the Police and Military guarding Royalty and counter terrorism. She/he has been on many raids. Can you imagine that, dressed top half a man bottom half a woman. Maybe she did, it would scare the shit out of the bad guys...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:42 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pink wrote:"Senior pentagon sources" have just spoken !!!!!!!

lol!

It's funny when she/he says she/he's been called into the office and ten minutes later, she is there. She/he lives in Wales and Sky Studios are in Osterley, Middlesex, a long way away!
Also she/he boasts that she/he has worked in special ops in the Police and Military guarding Royalty and counter terrorism. She/he has been on many raids. Can you imagine that, dressed top half a man bottom half a woman. Maybe she did, it would scare the shit out of the bad guys...

Well, the story changes as it's needed, obviously. Once the persona travels to office in minutes where the highest NATO, police and political officials awaits him and gives him detailed briefings only to be passed to the GLP (instead to be put in some kind of article, as journalist surely would do just because it is what he is paid for). The other day he just claims that he works only from home, as handless/legless, with diabetes can't just travel anywhere. Then he wasn't able to post some important news because was shopping but, if war will erupt in Israel, then he gonna go there to work as field reporter.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 39161249

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:34 pm

Russia leads in match against Croatia...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Happy Saturday! I'm slightly hung over today after going to see some friends play last night in Charlottesville. Cool The sad part is, I didn't even drink much! Although I usually drink high quality liquor, and someone got us shots twice which were probably cheap booze. Razz
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:45 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Happy Saturday!  I'm slightly hung over today after going to see some friends play last night in Charlottesville.  Cool  The sad part is, I didn't even drink much!  Although I usually drink high quality liquor, and someone got us shots twice which were probably cheap booze.  Razz

Hello Fo! Sometime it happens, indeed. I usually drink beer only and, time by time, it happens that even a few glasses caused me quite bad hangover the day after.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 51ZZP%2BcMv8L._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russia leads in match against Croatia...

1:1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:48 pm

One of these two play us in semis.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:Happy Saturday!  I'm slightly hung over today after going to see some friends play last night in Charlottesville.  Cool  The sad part is, I didn't even drink much!  Although I usually drink high quality liquor, and someone got us shots twice which were probably cheap booze.  Razz

Hello Fo! Sometime it happens, indeed. I usually drink beer only and, time by time, it happens that even a few glasses caused me quite bad hangover the day after.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 51ZZP%2BcMv8L._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_

HA! Glad it's not just me. I don't drink very often, so it might have been even less if you hadn't told me that. Very Happy
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:03 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:One of these two play us in semis.

Twisted Evil

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:04 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

HA! Glad it's not just me.  I don't drink very often, so it might have been even less if you hadn't told me that. Very Happy

lol!

Don't put blame on me, I did nothing.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next