Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by UK AC Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Zod wrote:twitter.com/russian_market/status/1008605014670135297

lol!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 Tenor

UK AC

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:20 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Don't feel like a weirdo, Matjaz. I travel for work a LOT and I miss my cats like crazy, even when I'm just gone 4 days.  They're my wee family.  I love you

But of course Very Happy

Cats are family, it turned out I found another one in RO, great people.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:Don't feel like a weirdo, Matjaz. I travel for work a LOT and I miss my cats like crazy, even when I'm just gone 4 days.  They're my wee family.  I love you

But of course Very Happy

Cats are family, it turned out I found another one in RO, great people.

Whoohoo!!! cheers
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:37 pm

Onlinemagazin‏ @OnlineMagazin · 14 min
#USA: Fetish Pony Festival! Just like in ancient Rome, when the decadence was highest, came the fall. Only sick this current epoch.

https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/1009047396054110214

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 Giphy

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:03 pm

WAFB‏@WAFB · 18. 6.
Black water flowing in Mississippi; residents told it's safe to drink .>> https://buff.ly/2MBKFTV

Shocked

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:25 pm

bigD111 wrote:Hey sports fans!  Finally got on here!  Hope you're all doing swimmingly on Fathers Day!  Yep, I are one!

you watching WC? I'll probablly start as soon as group phase is finished. Maybe, I found out I get much more off on national league then superstars soccer.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:34 pm

Matjaz wrote:you watching WC? I'll probablly start as soon as group phase is finished. Maybe, I found out I get much more off on national league then superstars soccer.

I gave up watching in the UK. Seems to be a competition between BBC and ITV to see who can "promote" diversity the most. Poor quality female commentary and feature promotions of certain countries religion e.g. before the Saudi Arabia match, constant promotion for womans competitions etc. Annoying and way OTT!!! I'm not against equality but not ramming it down peoples throats and at the expense of the World Cup. I imagine viewing figures will be well down as a result.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:04 pm

M9872367 wrote:I gave up watching in the UK. Seems to be a competition between BBC and ITV to see who can "promote" diversity the most. Poor quality female commentary and feature promotions of certain countries religion e.g. before the Saudi Arabia match, constant promotion for womans competitions etc. Annoying and way OTT!!! I'm not against equality but not ramming it down peoples throats and at the expense of the World Cup. I imagine viewing figures will be well down as a result.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 2713748720

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Seems to have a had a huge negative reaction.

thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018/6581955/bbc-history-vicki-sparks-first-female-commentator-lead-world-cup-british-tv/

"Did you hear it? My God, I had to turn the sound down. She droned on and on. Hope she doesn't do an England game it will ruin it for me. Typical BBC choosing a women because she is, rather than because she can. "

"no offence to female commentators but they just don't sound right to me.  its like a male talking sexy to me- doesnt do it. its all in the voice tbh."

"She had me reaching for the red button after 5 minutes, thank the Lord for Radio 5!"

Even John Terry had to "turn the volume off".

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bbc-sport-commentator-vicky-sparks-12752849

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:54 pm

John Terry 'clarifys' that his tv was broken in response to fake offence "taken" at his comments on BBC's first female World Cup commentary.

metro.co.uk/2018/06/20/john-terry-explains-instagram-post-branded-sexist-towards-female-commentator-7647734/

Due to lack of freedoms of speech in my country, I have no further comments to make in a public forum.

Such sad times we live in.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:12 pm

At this rate it'll soon be considered a hate crime to express a harmless non-politically correct opinion. Neutral  Actually, Terry already faced charges over something similar in the past I believe, maybe this is why he felt it important to 'clarify his comments' today.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:07 am

The Russia World Cup is already proving the doubters wrong

Is it yet time to acknowledge that the World Cup is confounding the critics and proving that Russia was an astute choice to host the competition?

As yet, there have been no major problems with tournament organisation, tens of thousands of visitors are reportedly having a wonderful time and a spirit of festival and friendship is sweeping the nation, whose people are often portrayed by outsiders as gruff and surly. For the group stages of a major competition, which can be cagey and predictable, the action on the pitch has been entertaining too.

Everything’s going surprisingly well. Except that it’s really not that surprising.

Many of the prophecies of disaster that we heard routinely in the lead-up to the tournament were inspired by the British media’s unremittingly negative portrayal of Russia and transparent political hostility to the country. When police and officials from the Foreign Office offered reassurance to World Cup travellers, for instance, they were accused of complacency by aggressively Russophobic MPs in the House of Commons’ foreign affairs committee, who wanted to hear only bleak and frightening predictions.

Some of the most striking reactions to Russia so far have come from England supporters who travelled to Volgograd for their team’s opening match. On Twitter, the Guardian journalist, Shaun Walker, quoted one fan who was ‘absolutely loving it’; “It’s the opposite of what we expected, everyone has been amazingly welcoming”. The Independent found a teenager from Cheshire who was “weirded out” by the warm welcome he received.

[img]https://reaction.life/russia-world-cup-already-proving-doubters-wrong/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Only In Russia@CrazyinRussia · 15 hod.
Football hooligans in Russia.

(Via Redditor sallem654) #WorldCup2018 #Russia2018

Spoiler:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 Empty that other place

Post by LMS Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Doner83 wrote:Man the other place went to new lows. Luis calling people the C*** word in the J thread. It's becoming a George Orwell novel.

I think it is worse than that.

As an American, I can plainly see that my entire life I was 'geared' toward Trump becoming the president. No shit. I grew up in Boston, but in that we are in such close proximity to NYC (we have a huge rivalry) I heard 'local' NYC news as well as that of the Commonwealth.

Anyhow, fast forward...

I arrived at GLP in 2010, just in time for the Obama/2012 craziness. There were some really good esoteric threads back then, and that is of interest.

Then Trumpmania started. I noticed that a LOT of his platform could have been written by any GLPer. Almost like our CT website had created this.

Or, maybe I am just paranoid. LOL

What do you all think?

Now we are seeing the anti-Trump stuff appearing with more frequency on GLP, and a rise in more esoteric topics again. Am happy about that.

Thank you for the invite here, Matjaz.

Very Happy

LMS

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 Empty :)

Post by LMS Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

LOL

cat

LMS

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Welcome to our forum, LMS

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 4047824857

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LMS Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Thank you!

LMS

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:27 pm

@RussianEmbassy
7h7 hours ago

UK Deputy Ambassador to Russia Lindsay Skoll: “Everything we’ve seen has been outstanding in terms of welcome. All the fans I’ve met have had an absolute terrific time. Volgograd could not be a better host”. So much for all the scares about Russia.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 DgNeFw_W0AEMV9Q

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:45 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 DgSgRA6XcAANWQZ

scratch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowtrooper Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 DgSgRA6XcAANWQZ

scratch

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 0999ed47d58209a0de932738da0e22f8

Snowtrooper
Snowtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:59 pm

Zod wrote:
Spoiler:

The name of some rapper? scratch  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:58 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:06 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:21 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:02 pm

Hello, just quick update - finally I have my PC back. Hopefully it gonna work well without new systém instalátor. I'll put hard drives in this afternoon and check it. I'll be back soon I hope.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:41 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:
Spoiler:

The name of some rapper? scratch  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 1619689188

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:14 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:21 pm

lol!

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Zod wrote:Hello, just quick update - finally I have my PC back. Hopefully it gonna work well without new systém instalátor. I'll put hard drives in this afternoon and check it. I'll be back soon I hope.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 200w

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next