Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+19
Meoverhere
Libertine
Talos
Unknownman
boris
Gavin
Zambeezi
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
H10
ussuricat
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
Flying Dutchman
Matjaz
Sultan of Wings
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
FoShizzle
23 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Tue May 22, 2018 10:26 pm

Unknownman wrote:So I got banned on glp because I disagreed with Jane and jazzy the jew granny. Basically anything opposing western narrative is considered illegal on glp.

P. S I barely even post. This is what's funny. Any anti western post seems to be a Zod follower in their world

They are certain Israhell is gonna deliver something but its funny, they keep on delivering strikes and Assad keep on taking new land. 

On other hand their jihadi pets keep on losing land. So, they mastrubate on their missile deliveries that are futile. The only "succees" they manage is to murder few Syrian/Persian soldiers that's all. Assad keeps winning and now he's moving front right next to their doorstep in Daraa. this will be very interesting to watch.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
7 hod.
The European Court Ordered Ukraine to Begin the Sale of Agricultural Land Immediately
http://www.stalkerzone.org/the-european-court-ordered-ukraine-to-begin-the-sale-of-agricultural-land-immediately/ …

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Hahaha, this is still the best:

via GIPHY

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Tue May 22, 2018 10:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
53 sek.
German Newspaper Fires Cartoonist For Drawing Netanyahu Caricature

https://southfront.org/german-newspaper-fires-cartoonist-for-drawing-netanyahu-caricature/

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 DdQRu3gX4AAcrZK

"Next year in Jerusalem" Süddeutsche Zeitung
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 22, 2018 11:02 pm

Iran Supporting Taliban in Form of Weapons, Funding: Pompeo

https://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/iran-supporting%C2%A0taliban-form-weapons-funding-pompeo

Comment on this:

Eric Jones
@E_JonesFi
3 min.
There’s an entire generation of Americans now that don’t remember 9/11, the invasion of #Afghanistan, or the offers of assistance from #Iran. Pompeo is counting on that ignorance to keep pumping this narrative home as justification for military action.

That's very correct...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 22, 2018 11:06 pm

EndGameWW3
@EndGameShowWW3
3 min.
Greece is expected to host US drones at Larisa airbase http://www.navalnews.net/greece-is-expected-to-host-us-drones-at-larisa-airbase/ … via @navalnewsnet

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue May 22, 2018 11:08 pm

@ Petejohn77
Following Following @Petejohn77
More
UPDATE #UKRAINE LOSSES
Reported by veteran militia #DNR Anatoly #Gelyukh.
Serious losses of the #UAF under #Gorlovka. During the failed attack on #Gorlovka, the #AFU lost 9 tanks.there are many #UAF 200s ,Destruction of #US ANTPQ-48 station Counter Battery Radar

https://twitter.com/Petejohn77/status/999032215043497984
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue May 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Zod wrote:Eric Jones
@E_JonesFi
3 min.
There’s an entire generation of Americans now that don’t remember 9/11, the invasion of #Afghanistan, or the offers of assistance from #Iran. Pompeo is counting on that ignorance to keep pumping this narrative home as justification for military action.

That's very correct...

So much so that Iran now gets found guilty by US courts for the 9/11 attacks. Absolutely mind boggling...

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue May 22, 2018 11:29 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Unknownman wrote:So I got banned on glp because I disagreed with Jane and jazzy the jew granny. Basically anything opposing western narrative is considered illegal on glp.

P. S I barely even post. This is what's funny. Any anti western post seems to be a Zod follower in their world

They are certain Israhell is gonna deliver something but its funny, they keep on delivering strikes and Assad keep on taking new land. 

On other hand their jihadi pets keep on losing land. So, they mastrubate on their missile deliveries that are futile. The only "succees" they manage is to murder few Syrian/Persian soldiers that's all. Assad keeps winning and now he's moving front right next to their doorstep in Daraa. this will be very interesting to watch.

I must say, that site's implosion is very entertaining...

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Popcor12

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue May 22, 2018 11:38 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
7 hod.
The European Court Ordered Ukraine to Begin the Sale of Agricultural Land Immediately
http://www.stalkerzone.org/the-european-court-ordered-ukraine-to-begin-the-sale-of-agricultural-land-immediately/ …

But how can EU dictate to Ukraine what to do when Ukraine is not even a member?!! They are ordering now non member states what to do?! And they pick their most valuable asset of course
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue May 22, 2018 11:41 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Popcor12

I go there now just for giggles, I don't even have the will to post there anymore except a troll rant here and there not worth mentioning. You should read the comedy going on in there. Any minute now Israel gonna burn Damascus and Jesus will open the skies flying down in fire carriage.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue May 22, 2018 11:44 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I go there now just for giggles, I don't even have the will to post there anymore except a troll rant here and there not worth mentioning. You should read the comedy going on in there. Any minute now Israel gonna burn Damascus and Jesus will open the skies flying down in fire carriage.

You get a couple AC's and such posting the truth in Janey's thread every so oftern like these :

It looks to me like the US is planning for invasion of Iran.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75184172

with the help of Israel of course
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 112285

You mean Israel is planning an Invasion of Iran.. and the US once again will be their army for hire

It looks to me like the US is planning for invasion of Iran.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75184172

with the help of Israel of course
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 112285

You mean Israel is planning an Invasion of Iran.. and the US once again will be their army for hire
Quoting: H10

Israel will fight Iran till the last American soldier.1doh1

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue May 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
@ Petejohn77
Following Following @Petejohn77
More
UPDATE #UKRAINE LOSSES
Reported by veteran militia #DNR Anatoly #Gelyukh.
Serious losses of the #UAF under #Gorlovka. During the failed attack on #Gorlovka, the #AFU lost 9 tanks.there are many #UAF 200s ,Destruction of #US ANTPQ-48 station   Counter Battery Radar

https://twitter.com/Petejohn77/status/999032215043497984

Wow, nine tanks. This sounds like serious fighting now.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Tue May 22, 2018 11:50 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
7 hod.

But how can EU dictate to Ukraine what to do when Ukraine is not even a member?!! They are ordering now non member states what to do?! And they pick their most valuable asset of course

The nerve of EU politicias is unbelievable
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 23, 2018 12:07 am

David Sheen
@davidsheen
5h5 hours ago

Just days ago it emerged Trump’s ambassador funded a group vying to turn Israel into a theocracy and led by supporters of Meir Kahane

alaraby.co.uk/english/comment/2018/5/17/the-us-and-israels-radical-right-kahane-connections

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 23, 2018 12:29 am

Zod wrote:Iran Supporting Taliban in Form of Weapons, Funding: Pompeo

tolonews.com/afghanistan/iran-supporting%C2%A0taliban-form-weapons-funding-pompeo

@ShoebridgeC
1h1 hour ago

US propaganda against #Iran becoming seemingly ever more desperate, with @SecPompeo today claiming Iran is "carrying out assassinations in the heart of Europe." Experts, and even Iranian opposition exiles, say there's no known evidence to support the claim

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/22/mike-pompeo-iran-assassination-operations-europe

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Latest?cb=20140821030229:small

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Wed May 23, 2018 12:30 am

"Yuri Dolgoruky" made a successful volley launch "Bulava" from the White Sea
#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 949160760
Подробнее на ТАСС:
http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/5222889?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=smm_social_share&utm_content=19714601
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed May 23, 2018 12:52 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:Iran Supporting Taliban in Form of Weapons, Funding: Pompeo

tolonews.com/afghanistan/iran-supporting%C2%A0taliban-form-weapons-funding-pompeo

@ShoebridgeC
1h1 hour ago

US propaganda against #Iran becoming seemingly ever more desperate, with @SecPompeo today claiming Iran is "carrying out assassinations in the heart of Europe." Experts, and even Iranian opposition exiles, say there's no known evidence to support the claim

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/22/mike-pompeo-iran-assassination-operations-europe

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Latest?cb=20140821030229:small

Ah yes, that's another beauty from the zionist mouthpieces. Apparently Persians have now sleeping cells inside of Europe, although no European understands why would that be and we watch in confusion and awe listening to Pentagon lies.

Seriously, all you need is use logic. Why would Iran want to harm Europe? Did Europe ever threaten Iran, does Europe speaks for or against Israel? Most of the time European countries are pro Palestine or neutral. 

Iran got no beef with Europe but Trump needs to convince the sheeps it is so.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Wed May 23, 2018 1:07 am

Intel Doge
‏@IntelDoge
Israel airspace is currently rather busy.
x1- RAF Bombardier Sentinel R.1 just left after surveying the Iraq-Syria area
x1- Israeli AF G550 surveillance plane airborne near Tel Aviv
x2- Israeli Air Force KC-707 refueling planes completing an airborne refueling mission

https://twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/999037303745056768

Jews at it again
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed May 23, 2018 1:09 am

H10 wrote:Intel Doge
‏@IntelDoge
Israel airspace is currently rather busy.
x1- RAF Bombardier Sentinel R.1 just left after surveying the Iraq-Syria area
x1- Israeli AF G550 surveillance plane airborne near Tel Aviv
x2- Israeli Air Force KC-707 refueling planes completing an airborne refueling mission

https://twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/999037303745056768

Jews at it again

They gonna destroy everything and all AA batteries yet again, damn it.  lol!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 23, 2018 1:57 am

Palestine
‏@OccuPalGaza
40s40 seconds ago

Now: Several explosions heard in West #Gaza City. I can't tell exactly what it is from. 2:55am

https://twitter.com/OccuPalGaza/status/999076312085155841

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 23, 2018 1:59 am

Palestine
‏@OccuPalGaza
13s14 seconds ago

Update: Israeli occupation drones bombing the #Gaza Seaport . #Palestine 2:58am

https://twitter.com/OccuPalGaza/status/999077068267819008

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 23, 2018 2:06 am

Palestine
@OccuPalGaza
25s25 seconds ago

Picture of the fire after Israeli occupation drones targeted #Gaza Seaport just a few minutes ago via our local media #Palestine 3:05am

https://twitter.com/OccuPalGaza/status/999078844467474432

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed May 23, 2018 2:17 am

Mr Badger wrote:Palestine
@OccuPalGaza
25s25 seconds ago

Picture of the fire after Israeli occupation drones targeted #Gaza Seaport just a few minutes ago  via our  local media #Palestine 3:05am

https://twitter.com/OccuPalGaza/status/999078844467474432

Another prove they are not targeting terrorists but pillars of Palestinian economy. It got nothing to do with fighting jihadi individuals in ranks of Palestinians and it got everything to do with destroying economic capabilities of Palestinian nation.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Wed May 23, 2018 2:24 am

Total Liberation of Damascus Makes Refugee Return, Normal Life Possible
On Monday, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) took full control of Damascus - city, suburbs and countryside - for the first time since the civil war began seven years ago. Sputnik spoke to Rick Sterling, an investigative journalist and member of the Syria Solidarity Movement, to discuss what the liberation of Damascus means for the protracted war.

More:
https://sputniknews.com/us/201805231064704438-Liberation-Damascus-Refugee-Return/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Wed May 23, 2018 2:26 am

Drain the Swamp? Sinkhole Opens on White House Lawn Near Briefing Room (PHOTOS)
This past weekend, a sinkhole developed on the White House’s North Lawn.

Voice of America's Steve Herman and Breitbart's Charlie Spiering both shared photos of the sinkhole that opened up — rather ominously — right outside the entrance to the briefing room early Tuesday.

More:
https://sputniknews.com/environment/201805221064701354-sinkhole-opens-up-white-house/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Wed May 23, 2018 5:00 am

Pompeo Says Iran Conducts Assassinations in Europe, Bewilders Experts, Exiles

During his major Iran speech, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo accused Tehran of conducting “assassination operations” in Europe, surprising both security experts and Iranian emigrants.

Speaking on May 21 at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, DC, Pompeo said some pretty strange things in his speech, "A New Iran Strategy."

More:
https://sputniknews.com/us/201805231064706543-pompeo-iran-assassinations/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 6:36 am

ussuricat
@ussuricat1
43 min.
Paris clashes RAW: Violence in French capital as protesters hit streets ... https://youtu.be/ZE1nYyNsdgk via @YouTube

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 6:39 am

Lee Saks
@Lee_Saks
3 hod.
ISRAELI FORCES STRIKE UNDERGROUND HAMAS INFRASTRUCTURE IN NORTHERN GAZA IN RESPONSE TO BURNING OF ISRAELI OUTPOST: IDF STATEMENT

https://twitter.com/Lee_Saks/status/999101101176696832

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 6:44 am

Desert Hawk
@Syroid_Hawk
18 hod.
#Syria may buy the Iranian made Bafar373 #airdefense system, which is described as an S-300 counterpart. It is possible that Syria will obtain from the North Korea the system KN-06, which is a missile systems similar to the "S-300," the magazine "Military Watch" reported

http://militarywatchmagazine.com/read.php?my_data=70620

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next