Music videos - late night doom break

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:55 pm

avatar
Matjaz

Posts : 808
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Laibach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:05 pm

Matjaz wrote:oh yea, that was good!


R.A. is awesome. Ages ago I've seen him live. It was in Pardubice city I think. He really has set of special skills. And, beside typical rap lyrics, he can put together intelligent verses, as in the previous two songs. "Media Midgets" is one of them for sure. This one is rather about his "set of skills":


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
avatar
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 16597
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 38
Location : Krypton

View user profile http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:oh yea, that was good!


R.A. is awesome. Ages ago I've seen him live. It was in Pardubice city I think. He really has set of special skills. And, beside typical rap lyrics, he can put together intelligent verses, as in the previous two songs. "Media Midgets" is one of them for sure. This one is rather about his "set of skills":


I never heard of him but he's good, I rarely remember any hiphop artist I just like the flow and lyrics usually. I can't stand gangsta rap, I mean some is good when they focus more on poetry and if its aesthetic then i can be good piece of art.  Lots of good poets out there but the stage is full of nasty pimps that throw bad image to black culture  anyway. Its a shame...

avatar
Matjaz

Posts : 808
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Laibach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:34 pm

I might go to Rome, Italy in August, huh how about that. For prolonged weekend, depends what my boss decide. cheers

avatar
Matjaz

Posts : 808
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Laibach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:48 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Spoiler:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:oh yea, that was good!


R.A. is awesome. Ages ago I've seen him live. It was in Pardubice city I think. He really has set of special skills. And, beside typical rap lyrics, he can put together intelligent verses, as in the previous two songs. "Media Midgets" is one of them for sure. This one is rather about his "set of skills":


I never heard of him but he's good, I rarely remember any hiphop artist I just like the flow and lyrics usually. I can't stand gangsta rap, I mean some is good when they focus more on poetry and if its aesthetic then i can be good piece of art.  Lots of good poets out there but the stage is full of nasty pimps that throw bad image to black culture  anyway. Its a shame...


I grew up on this lol. It was quite rare in eastern Europe back in the days tho'. It's about rock music here, you know. Never mind, Jump Around by House of Pain was freshly out when I met this music first time (Everlast, the guy I mentioned here already). I still love it and the entire genre. Definitely I'm not fan of modern production you can se on TV now. All those Lil's, Young's, Small's whatever. It's crap, indeed. Ho's, money, robberies, shit talk, mumble rap. Still, there numbers of groups that I like, not played on the radio tho'. And I remember them all  lol!


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
avatar
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 16597
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 38
Location : Krypton

View user profile http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I grew up on this lol. It was quite rare in eastern Europe back in the days tho'. It's about rock music here, you know. Never mind, Jump Around by House of Pain was freshly out when I met this music first time (Everlast, the guy I mentioned here already). I still love it and the entire genre. Definitely I'm not fan of modern production you can se on TV now. All those Lil's, Young's, Small's whatever. It's crap, indeed. Ho's, money, robberies, shit talk, mumble rap. Still, there numbers of groups that I like, not played on the radio tho'. And I remember them all  lol!

Its same here, there was nothing but rock and pop when I grew up. And rock is still number one. Southerners(serbs, croats) are kinda obsessed with it lol.

avatar
Matjaz

Posts : 808
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Laibach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I grew up on this lol. It was quite rare in eastern Europe back in the days tho'. It's about rock music here, you know. Never mind, Jump Around by House of Pain was freshly out when I met this music first time (Everlast, the guy I mentioned here already). I still love it and the entire genre. Definitely I'm not fan of modern production you can se on TV now. All those Lil's, Young's, Small's whatever. It's crap, indeed. Ho's, money, robberies, shit talk, mumble rap. Still, there numbers of groups that I like, not played on the radio tho'. And I remember them all  lol!

Its same here, there was nothing but rock and pop when I grew up. And rock is still number one. Southerners(serbs, croats) are kinda obsessed with it lol.


You're at the same age as me after all so you remember well how it was here, after the courtain fell down.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
avatar
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 16597
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 38
Location : Krypton

View user profile http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I grew up on this lol. It was quite rare in eastern Europe back in the days tho'. It's about rock music here, you know. Never mind, Jump Around by House of Pain was freshly out when I met this music first time (Everlast, the guy I mentioned here already). I still love it and the entire genre. Definitely I'm not fan of modern production you can se on TV now. All those Lil's, Young's, Small's whatever. It's crap, indeed. Ho's, money, robberies, shit talk, mumble rap. Still, there numbers of groups that I like, not played on the radio tho'. And I remember them all  lol!

Its same here, there was nothing but rock and pop when I grew up. And rock is still number one. Southerners(serbs, croats) are kinda obsessed with it lol.


You're at the same age as me after all so you remember well how it was here, after the courtain fell down.

I remember cycling from barricade to barricade around the capital with my BMX and buddy from childhood when ten day war started...good times lol!
avatar
Matjaz

Posts : 808
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Laibach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:48 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:56 pm

This song has very deep meanings, a masterpiece.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Gavin on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:46 am

Here is a good oldie for the America that once was...

avatar
Gavin

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:21 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
avatar
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 16597
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 38
Location : Krypton

View user profile http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:23 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:32 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:39 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:46 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:55 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:02 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:13 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:43 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:57 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:11 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:21 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by luda on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:29 am


luda
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Mr Badger on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:57 am


_________________
" For Alexander Zakharchenko, there would be no moment for the rest of his life to reflect upon, no moment to size up the enemy while adjusting the submachine gun, for he carried no submachine gun as he walked casually into the café, no time to say to himself that he was living now, that was he aware of where his enemies were coming from, as the heat of the August sun comes across his face, and then the loudness of a blast, and there is no heartbeat to hear, no pine needles or the romantic green slope of a meadow to cast a look upon the approaching enemy,  only the hard concrete against his shattered face, only the death of the here and now, for death is not a literary event. Alexander Zakharchenko’s heart stopped beating without a place in the sun. " - Luis Lázaro Tijerina
avatar
Mr Badger

Posts : 613
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 47
Location : East Sussex, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Damn, I'm showing my age  Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG_a6imlEiU

Nah, you look good in the picture. Cool
avatar
Matjaz

Posts : 808
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Laibach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Libertine on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:34 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Damn, I'm showing my age  Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG_a6imlEiU

blocked in my country, wtf..

_________________
"..."
avatar
Libertine

Posts : 143
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2018-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Libertine on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:35 pm




_________________
"..."
avatar
Libertine

Posts : 143
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2018-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by hillbilly on Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:43 am

Libertine wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Damn, I'm showing my age  Rolling Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG_a6imlEiU
blocked in my country, wtf..
Try this one instead.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpvJTRnSeJM

That was the year I got my first electric. Forty years, where'd they go? How about a little Nugent?
...very little. lol!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpBTgmPgFxs
avatar
hillbilly

Posts : 31
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2018-07-02
Age : 58
Location : Knoxville, TN, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:58 am


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
avatar
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 16597
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 38
Location : Krypton

View user profile http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum