Music videos - late night doom break

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by AirShip on Wed May 23, 2018 8:50 pm

ussuricat wrote:

I want one like Putin (me too)

I think this is the best version, street style, all acoustic!

rendeer

AirShip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed May 23, 2018 11:16 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

View user profile http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Wed May 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Thu May 24, 2018 1:57 am

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowtrooper on Thu May 24, 2018 2:02 am

Heeey!
I found my spaceship tongue

Snowtrooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Thu May 24, 2018 2:03 am

cheers
Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowtrooper on Thu May 24, 2018 2:16 am

Snowtrooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 am

I'll go under the table for couple hours, literally I got a blanket and I put in under office desk  Cool
Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowtrooper on Thu May 24, 2018 2:24 am

Matjaz wrote:

I'll go under the table for couple hours, literally I got a blanket and I put in under office desk  Cool

Laughing

C u @ :-)
Snowtrooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine on Thu May 24, 2018 7:09 pm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Thu May 24, 2018 10:08 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Thu May 24, 2018 10:37 pm

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Thu May 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri May 25, 2018 9:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Fri May 25, 2018 10:15 pm

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 on Fri May 25, 2018 10:17 pm

Nuke68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri May 25, 2018 10:21 pm

Nuke68 wrote:

Awesome guy.

Laughing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Fri May 25, 2018 10:21 pm

Good evening Nuke cheers

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Fri May 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri May 25, 2018 10:37 pm

Evening, bud. Can't access the link. Anyway, for a while I'm considering to spend my vacation in Crimea. Just to see "suffering of Crimeans under the Putin's jackboot", you know. See it on my own eyes. I spoke about with Tam maybe 2 years ago already. But, et the end, I always fail to apply for my visa soon enough.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Fri May 25, 2018 10:41 pm

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri May 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin on Fri May 25, 2018 10:44 pm

Gavin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Fri May 25, 2018 10:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Evening, bud. Can't access the link. Anyway, for a while I'm considering to spend my vacation in Crimea. Just to see "suffering of Crimeans under the Putin's jackboot", you know. See it  on my own eyes. I spoke about with Tam maybe 2 years ago already. But, et the end, I always fail to apply for my visa soon enough.

I remember you asking me about it but it was too quick and unannounced, I already had plans for that summer.

I'd sure love to visit that place someday, they say summers are beautiful there. And I assume tourism is slow so theres no crowd, you got place for yourself.
Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Fri May 25, 2018 10:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Awesome vid!

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Fri May 25, 2018 10:54 pm

Gavin wrote:

Hey Gavin Smile High energy tune, loved it!
Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz on Fri May 25, 2018 10:57 pm

Matjaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri May 25, 2018 10:58 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Evening, bud. Can't access the link. Anyway, for a while I'm considering to spend my vacation in Crimea. Just to see "suffering of Crimeans under the Putin's jackboot", you know. See it  on my own eyes. I spoke about with Tam maybe 2 years ago already. But, et the end, I always fail to apply for my visa soon enough.

I remember you asking me about it but it was too quick and unannounced, I already had plans for that summer.

I'd sure love to visit that place someday, they say summers are beautiful there. And I assume tourism is slow so theres no crowd, you got place for yourself.

Yeah, we spoke about it with Attila (the French-Vietnamese guy) and some other folks. Never happened...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri May 25, 2018 11:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next